Best of Miami Beach Electric Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Miami Beach with an Electric Bike on this 2-Hour Guided Bike Tour
Our guide to Best of Miami Beach Electric Bike Tour
Explore Miami the best way possible - by eBike! Please note: You must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike. There will be individuals riding standard, non-electric bikes on this tour. Our e-bikes are pedal assist, so you will still be riding, but you will get more speed for your effort.
Beginning at our location on Washington Avenue, this two-hour guided tour will take you along Ocean Drive and Espanola Way. Our licensed tour guides will give you plenty of photography opportunities in the Botanical Garden, the Holocaust Memorial, and South Pointe Pier!
Learn about South Beach’s storied history from Versace’s influence to the Art Deco buildings of the early 1900s. This tour is a leisurely ride through the gorgeous Miami Beach scenery.
Our tour guides will provide valuable insight into Miami Beach’s most famous sights and the best-hidden secrets. Learn while you explore like a local.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Miami Beach Electric Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own
- All guests need to be 16+ to ride an electrical vehicle
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of Miami Beach Electric Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and have closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.