San Diego Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of San Diego on this Self-Guided Bike Ride.
Our guide to San Diego Bike Rentals
Explore San Diego in a unique way - by Bike! From our store location, guests will be able to see all of the vibrant scenes that San Diego has to offer - from theaters to parks to art galleries to symphony halls to museums.
Ride through Balboa Park and visit the Bea Evenson Fountain, San Diego Zoo, Japanese Friendship Garden, San Diego Air & Space Museum, and more! Then, bike through the historic infamous Gaslamp Quarter towards the Embarcadero, which has some of the best views of San Diego.
You’ll be able to see all of the amazing downtown gems, including the USS Midway, Embarcadero Marina Park, Billionaire Row, Maritime Museum, Bob Hope Memorial, Tuna Pier, and Seaport Village!
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM - 7PM / November 1st - March 31st: 9AM - 5PM
2 hours , 4 hours or DayPass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.