Barcelona Evening Tapas Walking Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an education in tapas on this evening walking tour
Combine gourmet food and fascinating culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's local tapas bars. It's a great way to get an overview of this fabulous city while discovering a host of unique bars and cafes.
Our guide to Barcelona Evening Tapas Walking Tour
No other city provides tapas in as much variety as Barcelona and this fascinating guided walking tour introduces you to this facet of Spanish culture and more.
Your tapas-tastic walking tour begins at a gastronomic center that was created to offer new experiences to foodies and travellers visiting Barcelona and offers a guided tasting of traditional Spanish products such as cheese, cured meat and bread, all washed down with a drink.
Afterwards, the itinerary commences in ernest with a stroll along Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, which is lined with bird cages, tapas bars, local restaurants and atmosphere in abundance.
From here your guide will lead you to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and almost any type of meat imaginable.
Recharge the batteries at restaurant where you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your guide provides insights into the various flavors of wine, cuisine and Spanish culture.
Continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain as well as visiting a selection of gourmet shops, some of which are over 100 years old.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. By the end of the tour, you will be full of great food, tradition, good wine and a better understanding of Spanish and Catalan culture. Learn about its history and how to live like a local.
Daily, except Sundays.
Around 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Barcelona Evening Tapas Walking Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per tour.
- The maximum number of people per reservation is 8. More than 8 people are considered a group and a different price applies.
- Due to the degree of walking, this tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- The tour is not suitable for guests aged 17 years old or less.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Barcelona Evening Tapas Walking Tour
- What is the child policy?
The tour is not suitable for guests aged 17 years old or less
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.