New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
- Free cancellations*
- 5 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss the BEAST…New York's very own thrill ride
Experience a sightseeing cruise with a difference aboard 'The Beast', New York's fastest and most thrilling speedboat ride! "Mad Dog," your daring captain, will take you for a wet n' wild ride around New York Harbour taking you past the famous Manhattan skyline and up close to the Statue of Liberty.
Our guide to New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
Hold onto your hats because for 30 fun-filled minutes, you'll be soaring past New York's towering skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45 miles per hour! Operating throughout the summer months, the Beast will take you on a wild (and often wet!) ride across New York's Harbour accompanied by a rockin' soundtrack. Zoom down the Hudson River at exhilarating speeds, passing under the famous bridges with views of midtown and Lower Manhattahn. The speedboat screeches to a halt 100 feet from the Statue of Liberty for a perfect photo opportunity. It's a pure thrill!
Height Restriction: You must be at least 40" / 100cm tall to ride the BEAST.
Daily 7. May - 25 September, except Mondays
Every hour from 11.00am to 6.00pm or dusk.
Around 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your New York Speedboat Cruise ticket voucher 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Cruise does not operate on Mondays or during the winter months (October-April).
- You must be at least 40" / 100cm tall to ride the BEAST.
- The Beast does not run unless there are at least 10 people on it. However, this situation is very rare.
- Cruises are subject to availability. Should you want to guarantee a specific time slot, you can go down to the pier a day before your desired sailing, and exchange your open voucher for boarding passes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast Reviews
Amazing it was our second time on The Beast and would definitely do it again the next time I visit.
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast 07 Oct, 2019
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast 21 Jun, 2016
This was da bomb! Just do it - you will love it!
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast 15 Sep, 2014
I loved this . Laughed all the way through the cruise . GREAT FUN.
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast 25 Sep, 2013
The last Attraction Ticket we bought was for ‘The Beast’ New York Speedboat Cruise. This was one of the real highlights of the holiday but only after more New York trauma! The Attraction Ticket stated that there was no need to book and to turn up 20 minutes before the intended trip. This we did arriving just before 1000. When I presented the tickets I was told that the next available trip was at 1400 which would incur a four hour wait. Not being prepared to accept this I was eventually taken past security to the operating offices. Here I was told that there was no availability as a school had booked the two trips before 1400. I pointed out the wording on the voucher to which they replied that Attraction Tickets were at fault and should not have printed that information. It was only after I stated that the ticket constituted a written contract that they changed their approach PULLED SOME STRINGS and got us onto the 1100 trip. Once on we were surprised to note that the boat was practically empty! However the trip itself was fantastic with a great crew who made it even more enjoyable and in the end worth the hassle. The morel is ‘ to go on the trip is a must but do not trust the information you have been given. Book in advance!’ Regards Chris kent UK
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast 10 Sep, 2013