ICON Park™ 10 Attraction Play Pass
The Best Way to Experience ICON Park - Save over 50%
- Free cancellations*
- 48 booked
- 59 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
9 Ways to Play for One Low Price
When planning your Orlando holiday, don’t forget to visit ICON Park™ and purchase the ICON Park Play Pass. Designed to save you over 50% on the combined entrance price for the amusement park’s world-class attractions, this value-for-money ticket also offers exclusive discounts for ICON Park's shopping and dining venues.
Our guide to ICON Park™ 10 Attraction Play Pass
Experience 9 of ICON Park's most popular attractions, including The Wheel, The Great Florida Road Trip, SEA LIFE Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Museum of Illusions, Max Action Arena, 7D Motion Theater, Pearl Express, and more! Plus enjoy exclusive shopping and dining discounts of up to 20% off!
One admission to each of the following attractions:
- Ride The Wheel at ICON Park - board a capsule and take a flight on the 400-foot-tall observation wheel for breathtaking views of Central Florida, certainly not your average Ferris wheel!
- MadameTussauds Orlando - Save the world side by side with all the Justice League™ superheroes, party on a yacht with Pitbull, and shake it off with Taylor Swift. It’s not time to go home yet. Give yourself another day of fantasy and famous fun at the world’s greatest wax museum where you can take selfies with the hottest A-listers.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium - Come face-to-fin with thousands of sea creatures! Plunge deep into the ocean to explore Florida’s only 360-degree ocean tunnel and so much more. Ocean adventures await you at International Drive’s aquarium!
- Ride on the Pearl Express - All aboard the Pearl Express train for delightful views around the ICON Park entertainment destination. This train tour is fun for the entire family, from small children to those who remain young at heart
- Museum of Illusions Orlando - Prepare for an unbelievable experience as the reality-bending wizards at the Museum of Illusions Orlando turn your world upside down (literally).
- Admission to the 7D Motion Theatre - This innovative game allows guests to explore it in seven dimensions, including light, wind, sound, motion, smell, user interaction, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics. Don’t miss the adrenaline rush of the 7D Motion Theater!
- The Great Florida Road Trip - Take a nostalgic holiday through midcentury Florida – before the era of sprawling theme parks and resorts. Part game, part educational opportunity, this experience will put the spotlight on Florida’s legacy as an entertainment and tourist destination.
- Ride on the Carousel On The Promenade - No attraction is more magical to a child than a grand carousel. The Carousel on The Promenade at ICON Park features 30 figures made up of a variety of animals including horses, reindeer, sea dragons, deer, zebras and more.
- Visit to Max Action Arena - Max Action Arena is the place for high-intensity, engaging fun with its cutting-edge VR technology and collaborative experiences. The 8,000-square-foot entertainment centre features a variety of experiences and a selection of beer and wine. Max Action Arena is the perfect place for friends and family to compete and explore together.
- $5 Play Card at In the Game Arcade - Gamers of all ages will appreciate a visit to In The Game. Get your chance to win prizes and set exciting records. Bring out your competitive spirit and show us your best game face.
Save Up to 20% On Dining
Play Pass includes exclusive access to most main attractions with dining discounts at select ICON Park restaurants. There’s always something fun going on at Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant and Tin Roof! Enjoy a bite and a cocktail at Sloppy Joe’s or indulge your sweet tooth at the Sugar Factory. Your food options are only limited by your imagination!
- Brother Jimmy's BBQ
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips
- iCafe de Paris
- Juan Valdez
- Ole Red Orlando
- Sloppy Joe's Orlando
- Shake Shack
- Sugar Factory
- Tapa Toro
- Tin Roof
- The Wheelhouse Market
- Uncle Julio’s
- ICON Park Deck Bar, Lawn Bar, & Wheelhouse Bar
Remember your visit to ICON Park with a unique souvenir from one of its many gift shops including ICON Park Gifts, The Wheelhouse Gift Shop, and the Sunglass Boutique. Whether you’re shopping for designer sunglasses, novelty candy, or the perfect vacation keepsake, you can use your Play Pass discounts on whatever your heart desires.
The ICON Park™ complex is located at 8375 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for ICON Park™ 10 Attraction Play Pass
- You will be sent an open-dated ICON Park™ Play Pass digital ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- One admission or redemption is allowed per listed attraction.
- All entitlements MUST be used within 30 days of activation. You can choose to visit the attractions in any order you like.
- Discounts to participating shops and restaurants are also valid within 30 days of activation.
- All entitlements MUST be used by the same person.
- Should the ticket be altered or shared, ICON Park reserves the right to void the remaining entitlements and discounts
- Flights on The Wheel are subject to availability and operate from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm during the week and 10.00 am to 12.00 am at weekends.
- Advance reservations are required for the Museum of Illusions
- Opening hours vary for each restaurant, shop, and attraction, please check locally.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under go free.
- Dining and shopping discounts are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Specific discounts cannot be guaranteed.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for ICON Park™ 10 Attraction Play Pass
- Do I need to book a date in advance for any of the attractions?
You will need to make reservations for the Museum of Illusions. All other attractions do not require reservations.
- Do I have to pay for parking at ICON Park™?
Free parking is available onsite.
- If I do not visit all eight attractions, can I get a partial refund?
No refunds or exchanges can be made. Your pass will expire 30 days after activation.