Two Night Glamping Pod Break in the Lake District - Experience Voucher
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL. SAVE 20% - was £119
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Re-connect with nature and get back to basics but keep the luxury touches, with this fabulous Two Night Glamping Pod Break.
Our guide to Two Night Glamping Pod Break in the Lake District - Experience Voucher
Staying in a camping pod at the 100% carbon neutral Quiet Site in the Lake District, your pod is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. These pods are completely empty on arrival, with a carpeted floor and a light wooden interior, so you can bring as much as you like. With room for up to two adults and two small children, bring the family and make the most of this unique experience.
You can take advantage of all the onsite facilities including a shop, play room, free Wi-Fi, bar, showers, baths and more. With lakeside walks and stunning views on your doorstep, all you need to bring is your camping gear - minus the tent.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
Sunday to Thursday (not including School Holidays and Bank Holidays) - up to 31st March 2021.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Two Night Glamping Pod Break in the Lake District - Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- This experience is available Sunday to Thursday (not including School Holidays and Bank Holidays) throughout the year.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your experience will be for two nights. Check-in will be from 14.30 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 10.30 on the morning of departure.
- The pod is equipped with heating, lighting and an electric socket.
- Unfortunately, since the area is surrounded by grazing farmland, pets are not allowed on site. Please note: guide dogs for the blind and hearing dogs for profoundly deaf people will be accepted by prior arrangement
- Due to the rural location, the experience is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.