Peter Pan Goes Wrong
On Broadway for Sixteen and a half weeks only!
- Free cancellations*
- 60 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
From the creators of 'The Play That Goes Wrong'!
In Peter Pan Goes Wrong the team behind the Tony® and Olivier® award-winning global hit, The Play That Goes Wrong, brings their trademark comic mayhem to the J.M. Barrie classic Peter Pan.
Our guide to Peter Pan Goes Wrong
This spring, brace yourself for an awfully big adventure as you finally get the chance to laugh again on Broadway.
Co-written by Mischief company members Henry Lewis, Jonathan Sayer, and Henry Shields, Peter Pan Goes Wrong is a highly physical comedy packed with finely-tuned and inspired slapstick, delivered with split-second timing and ambitious daring.
The play sees the ‘Cornley Drama Society’ back on stage battling technical hitches, flying mishaps, and cast disputes as they attempt to present J.M Barrie’s much-loved tale. But will they ever make it to Neverland?
Theatre: Barrymore Theatre 243 West 47th Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Recommended for 8 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: 2 hours and 5 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Peter Pan Goes Wrong
- Amendments are subject to availability.
- Peter Pan Goes Wrong is intended for guests 10 and up.
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Peter Pan Goes Wrong
What is Peter Pan Goes Wrong?
Peter Pan Goes Wrong is a side-splitting comedy that hilariously portrays the mishaps and mayhem behind the scenes of a misguided amateur production of Peter Pan. It's a must-see for anyone who loves laughter and classic theater!
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.
Are there age restrictions for Broadway shows?
Broadway shows may have age recommendations or restrictions, so it's essential to check the specific show details on our website. Some productions offer family-friendly options, while others may contain mature content.
Can I take photos during the performance?
Broadway theaters typically have a strict no-photography policy during the show to maintain the immersive experience and out of respect for the performers. You can take photos in the lobby and at the theater's discretion during certain moments, like curtain calls.
Clothing & Accessories
Is there a dress code for attending the show?
There's no specific dress code for Peter Pan Goes Wrong on Broadway. We recommend smart-casual attire, but feel free to come as you are and enjoy the show.
Are there any special accessibility accommodations for guests with disabilities?
Yes, the theater is equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities. Be sure to let us know about any special requirements when booking your tickets, and we'll make the necessary arrangements.