Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A wonderful Parisian experience
Re-opening 1st June 2021! Enjoy French cuisine and wonderful views over Paris as you dine at 58 Tour Eiffel on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower before joining a relaxing river cruise along the Seine past some of the city’s magical illuminated landmarks.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Re-opening 1st June 2021!
Your evening starts with dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The name of the restaurant comes from its height - 58 meters above ground level and the large bay windows of the restaurant afford views over the city to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
Le 58 Tour Eiffel is a tourist-style restaurant and your ticket includes a three-course set menu dinner with drinks. Although the choice is limited, the food is of a good quality and the views are unsurpassed.
You will have the opportunity to stroll around the tower and enjoy the views before and during dinner and once you have finished your meal, you will be taken to your river cruise which departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Set against a backdrop of the Paris Illuminations, including close-up views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, this leisurely one-hour cruise is the perfect way to end your evening.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Starter: Half-smoked salmon, Fromage blanc with dill, thinly sliced fennel and blinis
- Main Course: Roasted chicken breast, mashed potatoes,with artichokes and a truffle oil emulsion
- Dessert: Guanaja chocolate Crousti Eiffel, brownie biscuit and Jivaracream
- Drinks: Wine, mineral water, coffee
Vegetarian option available on request.
Please note, you will be seated with other tour guests at dinner – so although this is a memorable and very popular experience, it is not recommended for a private romantic evening. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. If you wish to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower it is recommended you visit on another day.
Daily, year round from 1st June 2021.
Around 4 hours including a 60-minute cruise.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Please note tour may operate in reverse without prior notice which may result in a later dinner sitting.
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return to the Eiffel Tower on another day.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets non refundable once booked.