Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A wonderful Parisian experience
Enjoy French cuisine and wonderful views over Paris as you dine at Madame Brasserie on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower before joining a relaxing river cruise along the Seine past some of the city’s magical illuminated landmarks.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Your evening starts with dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Taste the local and responsible cuisine of Chef Thierry Marx at the "Madame Brasserie" restaurant.
Your ticket includes a three-course set menu dinner with drinks. Although the choice is limited, the food is of a good quality and the views are unsurpassed.
You will have the opportunity to stroll around the tower and enjoy the views before and during dinner and once you have finished your meal, you will be taken to your river cruise which departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Set against a backdrop of the Paris Illuminations, including close-up views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, this leisurely one-hour cruise is the perfect way to end your evening.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Maison Vérot pâté en croûte with foie gras or Crispy organic Ile de France egg with a variation on tomatoes and fresh basil or Octopus, chickpea salad and grilled courgette or Blue lobster, Ile de France quinoa with herbs
- Spelt risotto with Cantal cheese, seasonal vegetables AND Farmhouse corn-fed chicken, spinach and fromage frais cannelloni, Marengo jus or Lightly seared hake fillet, artichoke, sweet onions or Veal steak, carrot tops, Ile de France quinoa
- Père Fabre goat's cheese, Ile de France honey or Old-fashioned chocolate cake, custard infused with cocoa nib chips or Vegan Pavlova, red berries, pink pralines and elderflower or Vegan Pavlova, red berries, pink pralines and elderflower or Roasted apricots, pistachio cream, aniseed sorbet or Rum baba cake, vanilla crème fraîche
- Glass of Champagne + prestigious wine + filtered water + coffee
Vegetarian and children option available on request.
Please note, you will be seated with other tour guests at dinner – so although this is a memorable and very popular experience, it is not recommended for a private romantic evening. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. If you wish to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower it is recommended you visit on another day.
Around 4 hours including a 60-minute cruise.
PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Please note tour may operate in reverse without prior notice which may result in a later dinner sitting.
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return to the Eiffel Tower on another day.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. .