Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Order our FREE Orlando brochure now
Your Ticket Guide
Help us plan which Orlando attraction tickets are right for you
First Timers Guide
First-hand advice from Orlando experts
Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise4 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 06 Apr, 2013
A wonderful Parisian experience...
Enjoy French cuisine and wonderful views over Paris as you dine at Madame Brasserie on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower before joining a relaxing river cruise along the Seine past some of the city’s magical illuminated landmarks.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Your evening starts with dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Taste the local and responsible cuisine of Chef Thierry Marx at the "Madame Brasserie" restaurant.
Your ticket includes a three-course set menu dinner with drinks. Although the choice is limited, the food is of a good quality and the views are unsurpassed.
You will have the opportunity to stroll around the tower and enjoy the views before and during dinner and once you have finished your meal, you will be taken to your river cruise which departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Set against a backdrop of the Paris Illuminations, including close-up views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, this leisurely one-hour cruise is the perfect way to end your evening.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Maison Vérot pâté en croûte with foie gras or Crispy organic Ile de France egg with a variation on tomatoes and fresh basil or Octopus, chickpea salad and grilled courgette or Blue lobster, Ile de France quinoa with herbs
- Spelt risotto with Cantal cheese, seasonal vegetables AND Farmhouse corn-fed chicken, spinach and fromage frais cannelloni, Marengo jus or Lightly seared hake fillet, artichoke, sweet onions or Veal steak, carrot tops, Ile de France quinoa **
- Père Fabre goat's cheese, Ile de France honey or Old-fashioned chocolate cake, custard infused with cocoa nib chips or Vegan Pavlova, red berries, pink pralines and elderflower or Vegan Pavlova, red berries, pink pralines and elderflower or Roasted apricots, pistachio cream, aniseed sorbet or Rum baba cake, vanilla crème fraîche
- Glass of Champagne + prestigious wine + filtered water + coffee
Vegetarian and children option available on request.
Please note, you will be seated with other tour guests at dinner – so although this is a memorable and very popular experience, it is not recommended for a private romantic evening. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. If you wish to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower it is recommended you visit on another day.
Average 4 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
- Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Trusted Customer reviewed Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise 06 Apr, 2013