We love Disneyland Paris, one of the most magical Disney Resorts, and easily reachable from the UK too. That’s why we’ve decided to offer Disney Hotel and Ticket packages to our customers, so you can have an extra-special holiday in this fantastic destination.
Have a look at why we think you should include a Disneyland Paris hotel stay with your trip:
Disney Hotel guest benefits
You’ll get a fantastic range of guest benefits when you book a stay at a Disney Hotels.
- Extra Magic Time - Get more time in the Parks when you stay at a Disney Hotel. Guests can enter the DisneylandⓇ Park and Walt Disney StudiosⓇ Park up to one hour earlier on certain days of the week, gaining special access before anyone else and jump on those must-do attractions with your friends and family.
- Disney Express - If travelling to Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, you can take advantage of the Disney Express luggage service, where your bags are taken straight to your Disney Hotel upon arrival, and are also very handily waiting for you at the station when you leave. An incredibly useful service, saving you the hassle of carrying your things around with you.
- Complimentary Transportation - Never worry about getting to and from the DisneyⓇ Parks when staying in your Disney Hotel. Free shuttle buses run between each Disney Hotel and the Parks, and if you prefer to drive, there’s also free parking for Disney Hotel guests. Fancy a walk? Most of the Disney Hotels are no more than a 20 minute walk away from the Disney Parks, perfect for waking yourself up for an action-packed day.
- FASTPASSⓇ - At selected Disney Hotels with certain room types, you can enjoy one FASTPASSⓇ per day per person. The Disney Hotel FASTPASSⓇ gets you one extra FASTPASSⓇ access per day, per guest, valid all day except from 1-4pm. The VIP FASTPASSⓇ, exclusive to Club Room and Suites guests, means you can enjoy unlimited access to FASTPASSⓇ queues whenever you choose!
- Free Shopping Delivery - Get your shopping delivered to your Disney Hotel gift shop for free, and avoid carrying those all-important Disney purchases around the Disney Parks with you.
- Character Appearances - At all of the Disney Hotels, beloved Disney Characters will be making appearances at your accommodation, ready to sign autographs and have those unique photos taken with guests.
Accommodation to suit all budgets
The Disney Hotels use a star rating system, ranging from two to five stars. This means that whatever your budget, you’re sure to find a Disney Hotel suitable for you. Here’s what each hotel is rated:
- DisneylandⓇ Hotel - 5 star
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club - 4 star
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge - 3 star
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne - 2 star
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe - 2 star
While the prices and official ‘rating’ of the Hotels differ, each accommodation has that Disney quality you know and love, including fantastic Disney themes. Expect Disney magic and an amazing night’s sleep, when you choose to stay at a Disney Hotel.
When you stay at a Disney Hotel, you’ll get the excitement of the Disney Parks carried straight through to your bedroom, immersing you in these uniquely themed interiors. Whether you choose to spend your stay in the Wild West (Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne) or the inspired luxury of the 1880’s railroad hotels (DisneylandⓇ Hotel), you can be assured that your stay will be one-of-a-kind and unforgettable, thanks to the attention to detail and level of care that has gone into creating these amazing experiences.
Activities and entertainment
A stay at Disney Hotel comes with loads of extra activities and other forms of entertainment to enjoy, alongside the excitement of the Disney Parks. All of the Hotels come with children’s play areas, and some of them also feature indoor/outdoor pools, as well as other spa/fitness facilities. Each of the hotels feature multiple dining options with a range of cuisines, depending on the theme of the hotel. The DisneylandⓇ Hotel has three restaurants/bars to pick from!
The Disney VillageⓇ, situated between both Disney Parks and close the Disney Hotels, offers a great area to shop, dine and enjoy the day/night away, including World of Disney, the huge flagship store that sells every magical Disney souvenir imaginable.
If you’re really keen on your extra activities away from the Disney Parks, a stay at one of Disney’s Nature Resorts is perfect for you. At Les Villages NatureⓇ Paris, The Aqualagon has seven giant water-slides, a wave pool, outdoor lagoon and a Deep Nature Spa. There’s also an outdoor playground, four landscaped gardens, farm, natural beach and bike rentals. Immerse yourself in nature and experience the beauty of sustainable living.
Similarly, Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch also offers a fantastic range of indoor and outdoor activities for guests to enjoy. There’s an indoor pool with waterfall and river stream, indoor tennis, jogging trail, mini-golf, nature trails, outdoor play area, swimming and paddling pools and a video games room. More than enough to keep you entertained…
Make your trip to Disneyland Paris even more special, by upgrading to a luxurious Club Room. Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, and DisneylandⓇ Hotel all include the option to stay in a Club Room or Suite. With these stays, you’ll get extra benefits, not available to regular guests:
- Private reception desk
- Exclusive lounge access - serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
- American buffet breakfast
- Free tea and coffee making facilities
- Extra FASTPASSⓇ privileges
Slip into complimentary slippers and bathrobes (adults), and enjoy added amenities like an espresso machine and mini-fridge in your rooms, too.
Bonus Reason: Disney’s New Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel
Disney’s Hotel New York has received a very special refurbishment, ready to welcome guests from June 21, 2021 as Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel.
You can now immerse yourself in all things Marvel in these newly imagined rooms that offer iconic artwork and epic sights. The hotel features over 300 pieces of Marvel artwork by over 50 international artists. To dine, there’s the Manhattan Restaurant, Downtown Restaurant, Lounge Bar, Empire State Lounge, and Skyline Bar, the latter of which offers fantastic views of New York’s breathtaking skyline...all from your hotel in Disneyland Paris!
Which Disney Hotel is right for me?
Ready to book your stay? Here’s a quick overview of each Disney Hotel:
Disneyland Hotel (5 star) - Head back to the 1880’s with this ideally located hotel, which channels grandeur on the biggest of scales.
Disney’s Newport Bay Club (4 star) - This hotel pays homage to the grace of the New England seaside, and sits right on the waters of Lake DisneyⓇ.
Disney’s Sequoia Lodge (3 star) - Nature lovers, this one's for you. Expect wooden furniture and a glowing fireplace, in this hotel nestled among the clusters of sequoia trees.
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne (2 star) - Channel you favourite Hollywood Western and be transported the time of the Wild West, complete with saloons and squares.
Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe (2 star) - Inspired by Navajo design, this hotel offers bright colours and geometric shapes, conjuring up feels of America’s South West.
Or why not choose a Disney Nature Resort?
Reconnect with the magic of nature, and relax and rediscover your adventurous side in these two charming resorts, unlike anything in DisneylandⓇ Paris. These resorts offer:
- More relaxation - Relax with your family in the heart of a peaceful forest or a lush green eco-village.
- More independence - Fully equipped self-catering cabins and apartments with separate bedrooms give you the freedom to stay - you way. Free parking in the DisneyⓇ Parks means you can drive to the magic whenever you want.
- More fun - At Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch you can swim, play tennis and mini golf, while Les Village NatureⓇ Paris has a thrilling Aqualogon water park, adventure playgrounds, a farm and other great outdoor activities.
- More Disney Magic - Extra Magic time grants your entry to the Disney Parks before anyone else.
Les Village Nature, Paris (4 star) - Much more than a hotel, this complex is in harmony with nature, surrounded by five immersive worlds and channeling sustainable living.
Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch - Fancy a rustic escape? Look no further. This ranch is in a quaint village set in 140 acres of tranquil woodland, so there’s plenty of opportunity to explore the surrounding area.
Disney Nature Resorts offer different guest benefits to the Disney Hotels. Please contact us for more information.