Pasta Making Class with Gelato - Florence
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Traditional pasta making class in Florence.
Learn how to become a pro in fresh hand-made pasta making progress with this cooking class in Florence.
Our guide to Pasta Making Class with Gelato - Florence
In this informative cooking class, a professional chef will guide you through the process, and in three hours' time, you’ll learn how to work the pasta dough, and how to prepare the most exquisite pasta seasonings with a live demonstration you’ll know the best ways to get a perfect Italian gelato!
Begin your culinary adventure by creating fresh, handmade pasta, choosing from a variety of traditional options such as tagliatelle, spaghetti alla chitarra, classic ravioli, or the lesser-known yet equally delightful gnudi. Once you've gained proficiency in handling pasta dough and its various cuts, delve into the preparation of classic Italian sauces like carbonara, pesto, or the irresistibly inviting pummarola sauce.
Transition to the world of classic Italian gelato, where you'll have the opportunity to observe a live demonstration led by a local chef, who’ll explain also how to combine the different gelato flavours and the heating and freezing techniques that make Italian gelato’s stand out.
Finally, it’s time to eat the fruits of your labour by sampling your food! A couple of glasses of fine wine will compliment the meal, or soft drinks if you decide to take your children with you.
A digital booklet with recipes and a Graduation Certificate will allow you to cook for your friends once you get back home.
- 3.00 pm year round. 25th Mar - 31 Oct 2024 an additional 6.30 pm
- Please allow approximately 3 hours
- Towns of Italy Cooking School - Via Panicale, 43/r, 50123 Firenze, close to Florence Central Market
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Pasta Making Class with Gelato - Florence
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The menu may vary depending on the season.
- Suitable for Vegetarians. Please let us know of any dietary requirements or food allergies when booking.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for Celiacs.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate them.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- This class takes approximately 3 hours
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.