Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Gubałówka Funicular
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy exploring Krupowki at your own leisure and see the breathtaking view from the top of the Gubalowka with a return ticket.
Our guide to Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Gubałówka Funicular
Leave bustling Krakow and spend 1 day surrounded by the picturesque mountains of Zakopane.
Enjoy a transfer directly from the hotel with an experienced driver who will take you safely to your destination.
Many attractions await you there, most of all a visit to the place where the local cheese is produced, "oscypek" with tasting.
Spend some time in Krupówki - the main street of the city, stroll slowly among colourful souvenir stalls, sit in one of the many regional restaurants and appreciate the taste of local dishes, some of which are hardly available in other regions. You will also take a modern cable car to the top of Gubałówka - a perfect vantage point over the whole of Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains. You must see these picturesque views from the top while relaxing in the sunshine.
Finally, if you want - take a walk through the intricate streets to, with a bit of luck, find real gems of Zakopane architecture.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Gubałówka Funicular
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers.
- The temperature in the mountains may differ than that in Krakow, so it is recommended to take some warmer clothes with you.
- Infants must sit on an adults lap
- This attraction will have a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please print the voucher to take with you.
- All children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Cancellation Policy - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to 72 hours prior to chosen date, to allow confirmation from the operator. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Gubałówka Funicular
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear when visiting Mt. Gubałówka?
The temperature up Mt. Gubałówka is always a few degrees colder than at the base of the mountain, so it is always best to wear warmer clothing/layers.
How long does it take to travel to Gubałówka?
The train usually take about 3 minutes. The glazed wagon allows you to admire the views and take photos.
What months does it snow in Zakopane?
It usually snows mostly between November and March.
Is it worth visiting Zakopane?
Zakopane is the best starting point in the Tatra Mountains which are the highest mountain range in the Western Carpathians, on the border of Poland and Slovakia. You will have stunning, unique views, great photos and memories, so overall definitely worth seeing.