River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy this most British of meals while gliding past London's iconic riverside attractions with this afternoon tea on the Thames.
Our guide to River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
Step aboard this Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise and enjoy a delicious selection of sandwiches, sweet treats and unlimited tea or coffee whilst seeing London from the water
Relax with a nice cup of tea while admiring Big Ben, take your pick from the sandwich selection on your way to the London Eye, and enjoy scones, clotted cream and jam as you cruise past the Tower of London on your afternoon tea river cruise of London. Perfect for birthday celebrations, to show your visitors the best of London, or just for something a bit special and unique. Make sure to head upstairs to take in the 360˚ views of London's riverside landmarks from our open deck. It’s a great way to combine a leisurely sightseeing trip with a delicious meal — a most memorable way to see the city.
Afternoon Tea Sample Menu (subject to change*)
- Barbers Chedder Ploughmans
- Free Range Egg & Cress
- Oak Smoked Salmon
- Roast Chicken
- Fresh Baked Sultana Scone
- Tea, Coffee and a selection of herbal or fruit teas.
*Dishes may vary from those shown due to seasonal availability or ingredients.
Tower Millennium Pier
About 90 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table - panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location, however, specific window tables only seat two people.
- PLEASE NOTE – some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners and are pre-allocated before boarding. All tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be moved. Window tables are available which seat up to two people only.
- Dress-code: Casual
- City Cruises does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- They are able to cater for vegetarians, vegan or gluten-free but are unable to offer menus that are both vegan and gluten-free.
- If a child from 0-2 years would like to have a seat and meal, child rate will be charged.
- There is a bar on board if you wish to purchase alcoholic or additional drinks.
- This is not suitable for wheelchair users. All guests must be able to walk from the Pier onto the boat and sit at the table without the aid of the wheelchair
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled or amended with the supplier outside of 72 hours prior to departure date. 100 % cancellation fees will be charged within 72 hours.