Royal Palace & Prado Museum with Transfer included
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover in one morning two of the must-see places in Madrid, the Royal Palace, and the Prado Museum.
Our guide to Royal Palace & Prado Museum with Transfer included
You will discover one of the best-preserved palaces in Europe, where you will find spaces such as the Plaza de Armas, the Grand Staircase, the Kings' Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne and Crown Rooms. In the Prado Museum, you can enjoy works by artists such as El Greco, Velázquez and Goya. The entrance to both monuments will be with priority access and after the visit to the Prado Museum; you will be able to stay in the museum until closing time.
Start your visit by entering the Royal Palace of Madrid without queuing up. The Royal Palace, which was built in the 18th century in a classicist Baroque with an Italian style, is located at the same place where the Alcázar of the Habsburgs used to stand.
It covers an area of 135,000 square metres, almost twice as large as Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Versailles, making it the largest palace in Western Europe, as well as one of the largest in the world.
Although it is no longer the official residence of the Spanish monarchy, the most important receptions of the Royal Crown are currently held inside.
During the guided tour, you will have the opportunity to see the Main Square, the Grand Staircase, the flats of King Charles III, the Queen's flats, the banqueting hall, the royal chapel, the throne room and the crown room.
At the end of the visit inside the Royal Palace, we will take a bus, accompanied by our guide, to the Prado Museum.
The museum's current collection is made up of more than 1.000 works from four different centuries. Our guide will show you some of the most important works by artists such as Velázquez, Goya, Sorolla, El Greco and El Bosco.
Around 4 hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10.00am.
JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE: San Nicolás 15 (Next to Plaza de Ramales) – Madrid
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Palace & Prado Museum with Transfer included
- Please note photography and filming are not permitted inside the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum.
- Please bear in mind this is a walking tour.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to cancel the tour or modify the itinerary due to events being held at the location or due to operational reasons of force majeure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
- Please note: Some of the paintings might not be available despite belonging to the permanent collection for reasons out of our control. In those cases, the itinerary will be modified to comprise another painting with similar artistic value and significance.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to 72 hours before your activity time/date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.