Guadalquivir River cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Soak up the unbeatable views and learn about the city's history
Discover Seville and many of its highlights from the deck of a comfortable cruise boat as it sails down the soothing Guadalquivir River to reveal unbeatable city views.
Our guide to Guadalquivir River cruise
Explore Seville from the perspective of a cruise along the Guadalquivir River, the large historic waterway that cuts through Andalusia and connects the capital with the Atlantic Ocean.
This was the place where the merchant ships loaded with gold, silver, tobacco and other valuable goods set anchor helping to turn Seville into a strategic point of vital importance to the New World.
From the deck of a modern, spacious boat, you can admire the Guadalquivir's banks, home to great monuments including the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the towers of the Plaza de España and the numerous buildings that rise resplendently from the dry land.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas located on a small island known as Isla de la Cartuja where Christopher Columbus resided while planning his trip across the ocean looking for India.
You will learn all of this history and more from the accompanying audioguide which covers all the sights, points of interest and monuments you will pass.
- Muelle del Marqués del Contadero, next to Torre del Oro
- Daily, year-round
- Every hour from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm May to Sept. 11.00 am to 7.00 pm Oct to Apr.
- Approximately 1 hour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guadalquivir River cruise
- Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours before departure. A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure or a no-show.
- Choose the time that you prefer from 11 am to 10 pm from May to September, 11 am to 7 pm from October to April, and go with your voucher directly to the Wharf of Marqués del Contadero, close to Torre del Oro, at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Cruises depart on the hour, every hour from 11.00 am to 11.00 pm.