Skip-the-Line-Royal Palace Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience one of the most beautiful and best-preserved palaces in Europe. Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, skip the busy admission lines and explore the Royal Palace's many sites including the great Royal Chapel, Grand Staircase, Apartment of Kings and the Crown Room. To see the palace at its most spectacular, choose the early departure for admission before the doors open to the general public.
Our guide to Skip-the-Line-Royal Palace Guided Tour
Enjoy a guided tour inside Madrid's famous Royal Palace. One of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in the world, the Royal Palace is double the size of Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Versailles and houses some of Spain's greatests treasures and artworks.
After meeting your guide, skip the long entrance lines and dive right into the history of this fascinating palace. Your guide will take you up through the oppulent King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall and the Grand Staircase. Marvel at the masterpiece artwork, period décor, and architectural detail. The Painting Gallery is one of the countless highlights, with works by Caravaggio, Goya, and Sorolla.The tour also takes you to the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. At the end of your guided tour you are free to visit the Royal Armory and enjoy the unbeatable views of the surrounding city and the beautiful palace exterior.
There is a choice of two departure times.
- 10.00am - English only Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. English and Spanish Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- 12.15pm - English and Spanish commentary Monday to Sunday.
Around 90 minutes.
San Nicolás Street nº 15 (on the corner with Plaza de Ramales)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip-the-Line-Royal Palace Guided Tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as the tour includes lots of walking elements.
- Unfortunately the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to official acts to be celebrated in the palace.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to 72 hours before your activity time/date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.