Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Kick those mixology skills into high gear and get ready to learn the tricks of the trade with the people who do it best, with this Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars.
Our guide to Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars
You and a friend can take your pick from an extensive cocktail menu and then head behind the bar to create your chosen drink yourself with the help of an expert bartender. Along the way there’ll be drinks, samples, and exciting interactive games.
Finish things off with a Revolution handcrafted vodka flavour train. Revolution’s cocktail masterclass: guaranteed to be the best day at school you’ve ever had!
What happens on the day?
On arrival, start things as you mean to go on with a Tom Collins cocktail with a Revolution Twist. You’ll receive an introduction to the dedicated bartender, who’ll then provide you with samples of different cocktail styles, such as Mojitos, Cosmos and Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri.
Take your pick from the extensive cocktail menu and head behind the bar to learn how to make it yourself. You’ll enjoy fun and interactive games throughout and finish with a Revolution handcrafted vodka flavour train.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- South East (5 locations) Milton Keynes, Beaconsfield, Reading, Southampton, Brighton
- Yorkshire and Humber (5 locations) York, Leeds x2, Huddersfield, Sheffield
- East Midlands (4 locations) Nottingham x 2 , Derby, Loughborough.
- London (3 locations) Leaden Hall, Clapham, Putney
- North West (4 locations) Wilmslow, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston
- North East (1 locations) Newcastle
- Scotland (3 locations) Inverness, Aberdeen, Edinburgh
- South West (7 locations) Cheltenham, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Bournemouth
- Wales (1 locations) Cardiff
- East of England (3 locations) Norwich, Ipswich, Southend-on-Sea
- West Midlands (1 locations) Stafford
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Revolution Bars
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- The experience is available selected dates per month, each venue differs. Exclusions may apply. Cocktail Masterclasses are available at set times and dates. We advise to contact your chosen location to confirm this prior to booking. Please note Masterclasses at Leadenhall do not run Sundays Please note the exact time will be confirmed by the Central team upon booking in your voucher.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation.