Uffizi Gallery & Duomo Guided Visit with Direct Access
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unlock Art's Hidden Treasures with Expert Guided Tours
Embark on a guided tour through one of the world's most famous museums, where you'll uncover the secrets of Botticelli's "Venus" and "The Spring" alongside other masterpieces by renowned artists. Skip the lines and explore the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, guided by an official expert. Don't miss the chance to visit the Museo della Misericordia for panoramic views of Cathedral Square and its monuments.
Our guide to Uffizi Gallery & Duomo Guided Visit with Direct Access
Experience Florence's must-see attractions with a local guide. Begin with the world-renowned Uffizi Gallery, home to masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and others. Marvel at Botticelli's "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus," which symbolize Renaissance ideals of beauty and purity.
Next, explore the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, a treasure trove of artistic wonders. Your expert guide will lead you through its elegant spaces, showcasing Bandinelli's marble choir, exquisite stained-glass windows by Donatello, Ghiberti, and Andrea del Castagno, and the enigmatic clock by Paolo Uccello. Walk on a stunning mosaic of polychrome marbles and gaze up at Vasari's massive frescoes, adorning the world's largest masonry dome, a true icon of Renaissance architecture.
Adjacent to the Cathedral on Piazza del Duomo, don't miss the opportunity to visit the Museo della Misericordia. On the museum's fourth floor, enjoy breathtaking views of Cathedral Square and its monuments, perfect for capturing memorable photos and feeling a connection to these iconic landmarks.
- Tue to Sat between Jun and Sept
- Approx 3 hours
- It is mandatory to arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Uffizi Gallery & Duomo Guided Visit with Direct Access
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes.
- Appropriate clothing is mandatory to visit places of worship and access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses.
- After the Uffizi Visit, keep the ticket! During the following 5 days with the same ticket, you will have free admission to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence and the Opificio delle Pietre Dure.
- If you arrive late it will not be possible to join the visit, nor to have a refund or reschedule the guided visit.
- It is mandatory to arrive 30 minutes early at the Cathedral meeting point because, before the visit, after receiving the entrance ticket, it is mandatory to deposit all the objects required by the Regulations and the following types of bags at the cloakroom (Piazza Duomo, 38/r):
- Backpacks of any bulk or size and any bag designed to be worn on the back;
- Bags, suitcases, parcels, bags and containers in general that exceed the dimensions of 35cm x 30cm x 15cm:
- Any object which, in the unquestionable judgment of the staff in charge, may constitute a danger to other visitors or to the integrity and safety of the structure.
- Attention: baggage retrieval must take place at the end of the visit according to the scheduled time. In any case, the duration of the deposit cannot exceed the closing time of the cloakroom.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.