King of Canyons Sunset Canyon landing
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a magical Grand Canyon helicopter flight to and from the famous Canyon before returning at sunset for a spectacular journey over the bright neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Our guide to King of Canyons Sunset Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
Enjoy a breathtaking helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s most impressive and best-known natural wonders before returning at sunset to fly over the famous Vegas strip!
You will be collected from your Las Vegas hotel in a brand new sprinter van to be transferred to McCarran Helicopter Terminal ready for your Grand Canyon Helicopter flight which passes over the impressive Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the epic Canyon itself.
The landscape below transforms from salt marshes to extinct volcanoes as you journey towards the highlight of the tour, and soon you are descending into a stunning valley for a breathtaking final approach to the landing zone at the West Rim.
Once on the ground, you will have around 30 minutes to eat a picnic lunch, sip a champagne toast, and pose for some breathtaking photo’s backdropped by the stunning surrounds before your flight ascends 4000 feet canyon walls for your journey home.
The time of the return flight is scheduled to coincide with the setting sun culminating in a swoop across the strip itself - a kaladiescope of neon-color, non-stop action, and man-made splendour.
And if you like the look of this tour but would prefer an earlier departure please consider the King of Canyons tour.
Daily, year-round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Hotel pick up:
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
About 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel. Helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon are about 45 minutes each way.
Flights depart from McCarran Terminal in the heart of Las Vegas.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for King of Canyons Sunset Canyon landing
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Mccarran Atlantic Terminal.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply locally.
- Total flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for King of Canyons Sunset Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
What is the King of Canyons Sunset Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing?
This tour is a thrilling helicopter ride that takes you on an unforgettable journey over the stunning canyons, culminating with a breath-taking landing at a remote location to enjoy the sunset.
Where does the tour depart from?
The tour typically departs from a designated heliport in the area. Specific details and directions will be provided when you book your tickets.
What can I expect during the helicopter flight?
You can expect to enjoy panoramic views of the majestic canyons, unique rock formations, and the beautiful landscape from the comfort of a state-of-the-art helicopter.
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.