Cheers to Reykjavik
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you are into local beers, local foods, and getting inside knowledge on Reykjavík and Iceland, then this is the tour for you!
Our guide to Cheers to Reykjavik
This popular tour is based at Bryggjan Brugghús in the heart of Reykjavík Old Harbour and is perfect for foodies and beer nerds, not to mention those wanting to learn a little more about Icelandic culture, customs, and current affairs.
Your host will mix and match the history of Icelandic ales and modern craft beers with stories about how Icelanders managed to survive in this harsh environment of the far north. The event is informal and your host will discuss anything and everything under the Arctic sun, take questions and give honest advice about traveling and enjoying Iceland.
During the event, you will taste at least six different beers and ales, each drink paired with a locally sourced and prepared Icelandic course, served “tapas” style. You will taste fish caught earlier the same day from the pier outside the window. Also on the menu is Icelandic lamb. Because lambs roam wild in the mountains of Iceland their meat tastes like no other.
Wednesdays and Thursdays, year round.
Around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cheers to Reykjavik
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Hotel transfers are not included as this is based within the city centre. Please make your way to the restaurant advised on your voucher.
- The tour is not available for children or infants due to the alcohol tastings.
- Please note, the legal drinking age in Iceland is 20 years so those younger than that will not be served.
- The restaurant is suitable for wheelchair users.
- The tasting menu is fixed and cannot be altered in any way. If you have any dietary requirements, this tour is not recommended.
- You are able to stay at the restaurant after the 2 hours tour has finished (subject to availability).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Cheers to Reykjavik
Food & Drink
Does the Cheers to Reykjavik tour cater to other dietary requirements?
Unfortunately the food on this tour cannot be amended or substituted in any way. The tasting menu is fixed to give the best experience of typical Icelandic food.
Where is Cheers to Reykjavik located?
This tour takes place at Bryggjan Brugghús, Reykjavík which is located by the marina.