Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Chinatown
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy your own private, self-guided culinary tour of one of Las Vegas’ most authentic neighborhoods, Chinatown, whose cultural and culinary diversity has broadened considerably in recent years.
Our guide to Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Chinatown
Designed for a minimum of two attendees, this tour takes you to three of the hottest off-The-Strip restaurants. These three influential Spring Mountain Road establishments are favorites among both locals and hospitality industry professionals. Untethered to a casino or mega-resort, these chefs have greater freedom to be not only more creative but highly original.
Skip lines and reservations, and walk right to your table at these three top restaurants in one effortless 2 ½-hour outings. The tour starts at EDO Tapas, which Las Vegas Magazine deemed one of its “10 Most Exciting New Restaurants’’ for its imaginative, modern interpretations of Spanish tapas. That’s followed by Lamaii, famed for elegant Thai cuisine steeped in exhilarating flavors and aromas; and finally, Sparrow + Wolf, which serves a visionary menu that deftly blends the Mediterranean, Latin American, and Asian flair.
At each venue, you’ll enjoy a selection of 3 carefully curated signature dishes created especially for you. An optional cocktail package is also available at checkout when booking. Gratuities are included in the tour price, so you don’t have to fuss with them at any of the restaurants visited.
To make your way easily, you’ll receive a map pinpointing each restaurant, not far from one another. Additionally, an innovative e-guide is included that will offer up fun facts about each venue. After getting your fill at your first stop at EDO Tapas, you’ll climb into an Uber for a quick ride (prearranged and included in the tour price) to Lamaii, which will be followed by a short stroll to Sparrow + Wolf.
To make for the smoothest experience possible, you’ll get a detailed itinerary with your exact arrival and departure times for each restaurant. By adhering to it, you and your guests need only sit down, and within a few minutes, the food will arrive in front of you, fresh and ready.
What are you waiting for? Get off the beaten path to get captivated by these novels, chef-driven hot spots.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Chinatown
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- RESERVATION POLICY: Your entire party must adhere to the scheduled itinerary timeline outlining arrival and departure times for each restaurant. Your entire party must arrive and depart promptly at the designated time. Latecomers will not be admitted, and the meal forfeited without refund.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- ALCOHOL BEVERAGE POLICY: A valid government photo ID is required for those 21+ years of age partaking in the optional beverage package. Members of your party who pre-purchase the optional beverage package must provide valid ID at each restaurant. If they cannot produce a valid ID, they will forfeit their beverage package without refund or substitutions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Chinatown
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.