Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grand Canyon National Park as you combine two thrilling activities
Escape the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip and fly to the breathtaking Grand Canyon National Park. This exciting sightseeing day tour is complete with complimentary transportation to and from your Las Vegas hotel, so you can sit back and enjoy your unforgettable adventure.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer
The Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer Tour starts with a scenic airplane flight from Boulder City. Your aircraft offers fantastic unobstructed views for endless sightseeing and photography opportunities of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and more! Each passenger will use noise-cancelling headphones to listen to tour narration in their native language.
Upon landing at the South Rim, you'll be given a lunch box before beginning the second part of your adventure. Set off in an open-air Hummer excursion within Grand Canyon National Park and discover fantastic sights of some of the most recognizable regions of the Grand Canyon, as well as the lush Kaibab Forest spreading across the horizon. You will have the opportunity to climb out of the Hummer at each stop to explore your amazing surroundings and take pictures.
Once the ground tour ends, you will return to the South Rim terminal for the airplane to return to Las Vegas.
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December Tour
- Total Tour: approximately 9.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Flight Duration: approximately 2 hours 20 minutes roundtrip
- Hummer Tour: approximately 2 hours
Departure Location: Boulder City Terminal, 1265 Airport Road Boulder City, NV 89005
Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Children 5 years and under are required to use a car seat or booster seat in the hummer. Ages of children must be provided.
- There is an open-air hummer during the warmer months and an enclosed hummer during the colder months.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Passengers are picked up 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on the hotel location, and are taken to the Boulder City terminal for check-in.
- Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged 0-1 year fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardian's lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer
What is the Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer Tour?
The Grand Canyon Deluxe and Hummer Tour is an adventurous day trip that combines a visit to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon with an exciting Hummer tour through the surrounding rugged landscape. It offers a unique way to experience the grandeur of the Canyon.
What can I expect during the Hummer tour portion of the trip?
The Hummer tour takes you on a thrilling off-road adventure through the desert terrain surrounding the Grand Canyon. You'll experience exhilarating rides and have the chance to explore areas not accessible by regular vehicles.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.