Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Free cancellations*
- 7 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The view from the Skywalk is incredible...
Experience an amazing scenic flight over the Grand Canyon, a fascinating ground excursion which explores the ancient lands of the Hualapai tribe and a thrilling visit to the Canyon's latest attraction, The Skywalk, which allows guests to walk out over the rim with nothing but glass between you and 4000ft to the canyon floor!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
This tour combines three different elements to provide an enjoyable and memorable Grand Canyon day trip that is suitable for all of the family.
Beginning with a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, enjoy wonderful views as you soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, the amazing Grand Canyon and the Hualapai Indian Lands.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
At the west rim, a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service makes it easy to move between the various points of interest including Guano Point and Eagle Point, allowing you to marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion-year-old walls of the canyon.
Guano Point is the perfect location to capture your Grand Canyon experience with photographs while Eagle Point is home to a Native American cultural village that houses exhibits showing the various ancient dwellings of many area tribes and the incredible Skywalk.
At four times the height of the Eiffel Tower, the Skywalk is a unique attraction to really get the heart rate going with just a sheet of glass standing between you and a plunge of 4000ft!
Offering unimaginable views into the cavernous depths - this is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry.
Around 7 hours door-to-door. The flight time to the Grand Canyon is around 40 minutes.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- Infants aged 0-1 years fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardians lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Prime Time Tickets are for departures between 9.00am to 11.45am.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk
What is the Grand Canyon Skywalk?
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a remarkable glass bridge that extends out over the Grand Canyon, offering breathtaking views of the canyon floor 4,000 feet below.
Where is the Grand Canyon Skywalk located?
The Skywalk is located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation at Grand Canyon West, not within the boundaries of Grand Canyon National Park. It's in Arizona, about 120 miles east of Las Vegas.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.
Grand Canyon Experience with Skywalk Reviews
Great value for the day we had at grand canyon ! Would do it again in a heartbeat
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure with Skywalk 16 Nov, 2017
Fantastic flight there and back. Enough time to see everything without rushing. A map of the Canyon would have been useful (other tourists seemed to have them)
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure and Grand Canyon Skywalk 07 Aug, 2017
Part of the tour was closed (the Ranch) which meant we spent more than enough time at the Sky Walk and the ridge of the Canyon. A little disappointed I didn't get the whole experience. Also serving a hot dinner at 9am in the morning was a little bit too much. Overall it was a good experience.
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure and Grand Canyon Skywalk 17 Sep, 2016
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure and Grand Canyon Skywalk 05 May, 2016
Very good value. Enjoyable trip. Not overly a guided tour. You were allowed to stay at each stop until you were ready to move on. Quite a change from being herded around.
Trusted Customer reviewed Indian Adventure and Grand Canyon Skywalk 16 Nov, 2015