Top of the World Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine Horseshoe Bend with Tower Butte Landing
Enjoy 360 dregrees views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte.
Our guide to Top of the World Tour
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing, all within this incredible tour!
Guests will lift off on a narrated helicopter experience with views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte – a massive natural rock formation that can only be reached by helicopter.
Rising 5000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of the American Southwest’s most notable landmarks. Guests will enjoy 360-degree views of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock.
The scenery in this region of the country is breathtaking and simply unrivaled! Visitors will enjoy 15-20 minutes on Tower Butte for photo opportunities before returning to the air terminal.
Please Note: This tour departs from Page Airport only, perfect for customers on a self drive holiday or if on our Antelope Canyon Expedition.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Top of the World Tour
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Page Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Page Airport
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour Duration is approximately 45-50 minutes. You will get around 20 minutes on the top of Tower Butte.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Top of the World Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring with me for the tour?
Dress in layers, as the weather can change. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen, and a camera to capture the stunning views. Don't forget to bring water and any necessary personal items.
Are your tours suitable for children and families?
Yes, we offer family-friendly tours suitable for all ages. We ensure safety and fun for everyone.
What is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon for your tours?
The Grand Canyon is stunning year-round. However, the best time may depend on your preferences. Spring and fall are popular for mild weather, while summer offers more activities and longer daylight hours.