Los Angeles Electric Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Santa Monica and Venice Beach on this Self-Guided Bike Ride.
Our guide to Los Angeles Electric Bike Rentals
Enjoy beautiful Los Angeles on an eBike! Our pedal-assist electric bikes are perfect for riders who want to explore Santa Monica and Venice Beach while exerting less effort. This self-guided electric bike ride begins at our location on the Santa Monica Promenade.
The area is bike-friendly and our staff can show you where to explore the best of West LA. Examine the world-class Art Walls, photograph Venice Canals, and bike through Marina del Rey. Los Angeles is a historic and vibrant city, perfect for friends, families, couples, and solo electric bike rides!
Guests must be 16+ to ride an electric bike! We cannot attach trailers or baby seats to eBikes.
November - March: 9am-5pm April / October: 9am-7pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Electric Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own
- All guests must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.