Santa Monica & Venice Beach Electric Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Santa Monica and Venice Beach on this 2 Hour Guided eBike Tour.
Our guide to Santa Monica & Venice Beach Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy the best of Los Angeles with this two hour guided eBike tour that begins in Santa Monica near the famous Santa Monica Pier! You must be at least 16 to ride our pedal assist ebikes. There will be guests riding standard, non-electric bikes on this tour.
Take in the ocean breezes, visit the historic Venice Canals, ride through Marina del Rey, take pictures with the Art Walls, and explore Muscle Beach. You’ll be able to visit all of the main highlights that the area has to offer, while learning fun facts, seeing beautiful views, and more!
This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Santa Monica & Venice Beach Electric Bike Tour
- Guests must be 16+ years of age to ride an ebike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Santa Monica & Venice Beach Electric Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.