Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a two-hour walking trip down movie-making memory lane as you visit sites from shows and movies like Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Untouchables, The Dark Knight, The Bear, and many more.
Our guide to Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour
The tour begins near Buckingham Fountain, and features several iconic landmarks featured on-screen, including the Willis Tower, The Art Museum of Chicago, and Millennium Park. Kick off or wrap up your Chicago adventure with your family and friends as you see these city landmarks from a new blockbuster perspective. Throughout the tour, your tour guide, a local actor/actress, will offer interesting facts, trivia and behind-the-scenes scoops. See the sites where your favorite stars filmed your favorite tv shows and movies on the Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour!
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Visit the Willis Tower and Calder’s Flamingo sculpture as you relive the parade scene as seen in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Take a trip down to the L Train as seen in movies like The Fugitive, High Fidelity, and While You Were Sleeping
- Flash your group back to the early 20th century and live out your mobster lifestyle dreams at locations where Road to Perdition, The Untouchables, and Public Enemies were filmed
- Live out the iconic chase scenes featured in Blues Brothers
- Ring in the holidays with your family as you visit filming spots from Nothing Like The Holidays, the Home Alone franchise, and Surviving Christmas
- Save Gotham with your favorite caped crusader as you visit Bruce Wayne’s penthouse, the site of Harvey Dent’s fundraiser, and Harvey Dent’s office building, all seen in The Dark Knight
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge and do not need a reservation.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour?
Yes, you must book an actual date for this tour. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.