Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step into the show at the President Hotel, where dinner and internationally-acclaimed theatre combine. Immerse yourselves in the comedy magic of Basil, Sybil and Manuel for 2 hours of hilarious antics.
Our guide to Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two
Comedy reigns from the moment you step through the door, as these much-loved characters greet, seat and serve you while everything seems to be going wrong.
Complete with a three-course meal including a soup starter, a main course and dessert the action happens around you in true Faulty style.
Expect surprises galore throughout the evening from Manuel, Sybil and Basil himself, as only a third of the night is scripted meaning anything could happen and no two nights are the same.
Perfect for comedy fans or anyone who wants an unforgettable meal with a difference, get involved with this 5* show that has over 21 years of critical and audience acclaim behind it in a sparkling, original tribute to one of the greatest British TV comedies ever.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is valid on or before 30 April 2023.
The experience is available on selected dates, subject to availability.
Approximately 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- It is recommended that you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- Your experience will last approximately 4 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid on or before 30 April 2023. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.