Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step into the show at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, where dinner and internationally-acclaimed theatre combine and immerse yourselves in the comedy magic of Basil, Sybil and Manuel across 2 hours of hilarious antics with this Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two.
Our guide to Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two Experience Voucher
Comedy reigns from the moment you step through the door, as these much-loved characters greet, seat and serve you while everything seems to be going wrong.
Complete with a three-course meal including a soup starter, a main course and dessert the action happens around you in true Faulty style.
Expect surprises galore throughout the evening from Manuel, Sybil and Basil himself, as only a third of the night is scripted meaning anything could happen and no two nights are the same.
Perfect for comedy fans or anyone who wants an unforgettable meal with a difference, get involved with this 5* show that has over 21 years of critical and audience acclaim behind it in a sparkling, original tribute to one of the greatest British TV comedies ever.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is valid on or before 15 December 2019.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Faulty Towers The Dining Experience for Two Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is valid on or before 15 December 2019.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- It is recommended that you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- Your experience will last approximately 4 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.