The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, London
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take on your most exciting adventure yet with The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience in London. This fantastic brand-new experience, based on the epic 90s TV show, will have you running, yelling, completing exciting challenges and even donning some sensational satin bomber jackets.
Our guide to The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, London
The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is 70 minutes of frantic, frenetic, silly team fun that’s open to those everybody aged 13 and over. Your goal is to get as much time in The Crystal Dome and score as many points as you can.
You and your friends run around four different zones – Industrial, Futuristic, Medieval and Aztec. In each zone, test your skills, solve mysteries and face mental and physical challenges.
All of these are against the clock, naturally. The more challenges you complete successfully, the more Crystals you win and the more time you’ll have for the final test in … drumroll… The Crystal Dome.
We could tell you more, but you should really find out for yourself! Book now and discover whether your team has what it takes to be Champions of The Crystal Maze. We keep score, you know.
What happens on the day?
Jump inside the brand-new Crystal Maze LIVE experience in the heart of the West End. This fantastic team challenge is full of fun, nostalgia and tricky challenges. You and your team will race around four different zones. In each, you’ll solve mysteries, test your skills and face mental and physical challenges.
The more challenges you complete successfully, the more Crystals you win, and the more time you’ll have for the final test in the Crystal Dome. You and your team must work together to grab as many tokens as you can. Sound simple? The Dome’s very strong fans ensure that it really isn’t.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
22 - 32 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7EU.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, London
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 9 (under 17s must be accompanied by 2 participating parents or guardians)
- The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience involves some strenuous activity and confined spaces and may not be suitable for some audience members. Pregnancy prohibits participation - Including ticket holders becoming pregnant between time of booking and date booked.
- If you have a disability or any pre-existing injuries or illnesses you must mention it when making your booking. If you can take part you will need to follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to take part in the activity safely.
- Intoxicated guests will not be granted admittance. Alcohol should not be consumed before visiting the maze. They reserve the right to refuse admission to any guest under the influence of alcohol. This is for not only your health and safety but the enjoyment of the maze by all.
- Once a booking is made it cannot be changed or refunded.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 10 minutes for the experience but you are welcome to stay in the bar afterwards to celebrate your success.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- The experience is available with time slots from 10.00 to 22.00 seven days a week and must be pre-booked. Date restrictions may apply. We advise you to book three to five months in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation.