Theatre Lover's Choice with Dinner for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover London’s West End and experience the theatre in style with a fellow theatre lover by your side, and enjoy one of the city’s finest performances with a two-course pre-show meal to enjoy too with this Theatre Lovers Choice with Dinner for Two.
Our guide to Theatre Lover's Choice with Dinner for Two
There’s loads of quality shows to choose from, with a range that’s ever-changing: there’s the likes of Thriller and Wicked amongst many others, sure to give you a matinee or evening to remember and a theatre trip you won’t stop talking about on the way home.
The venue for your pre-show meal will be determined by the show you choose, ensuring you won’t have far to travel once you’ve filled up on fine cuisine. Carveries, Italians, Steakhouses and more are on offer a stone’s throw from your show’s theatre, so no matter your tastes you’re both sure to find something to savour on this capital experience for two that’s sure to make a trip into London truly special.
What happens on the day?
The exact itinerary of your treat-packed day in London will be determined by which performance you’d like to see. If you choose a matinee performance your meal will come as a late brunch or early lunch, while if you’ve chosen an evening performance then it’ll be dinner that comes your way.
The restaurants are all located in the West End, as are all the theatres, so you won’t need to travel far from filling up on delicious food to your fantastic theatre performance. There is a variety of performances to suit every taste and audience from newcomers to seasoned theatre-goers, whether it’s a long-running production or a successful new addition.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Various theatres in London's West End
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theatre Lover's Choice with Dinner for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult)
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however, the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is usually available seven days a week excluding Saturday evening performances. Certain shows are only available to book Monday to Thursday. The current availability is as follows: Tina The Tina Turner Musical (Tuesday to Friday evening) Woman in Black (Saturday matinee and Friday evening) Mousetrap (Tuesday and Thursday matinee, Tuesday to Friday evening) All shows have different booking periods; some may be available to book for longer periods than others – please check with supplier at the time of booking for the latest performance schedules Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter, and in some cases some Summer holidays too. Please check with Supplier at time of booking for availability.
- All shows have different booking periods; some may be available to book for longer periods than others – please check with the supplier at the time of booking for the latest performance schedules.
- Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter, and in some cases some Summer holidays too. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking for availability.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 5 hours for the experience.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please note: service is not included.