Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Harlem, one of New York’s most historically rich neighborhoods on a guided 2-hour bike tour. Visit iconic churches, the Columbia campus, Strivers Row, and other landmarks.
Our guide to Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
Cruise through Harlem and get to know this culturally-rich neighborhood’s history.
Meet your guide near Central Park North and bike to the Columbia University campus. Admire the well-kept grounds of one of the United States’ most prestigious universities. Visit the Croton Aqueduct Gate House one of Harlem’s many historic buildings. Pedal down Strivers Row.
Many of Harlem’s most famous residents have lived on this row of architecturally exquisite townhouses, including jazz pianist Eubie Blake, boxer Harry Wills, and actor/singer Bill “Bojangles” Robinson.
Look south and see enjoy views of New York City’s iconic skyline. Ride through the historic Hamilton Heights district and see the Hamilton Grange house. This historic home was once the residence of founding father Alexander Hamilton and is now a museum that chronicles his life. Travel past the Schomburg Library.
Pause and reflect on the Harriet Tubman statue. End your tour at the Malcolm X Mosque before returning to Central Park North.
111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Dont forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.