LEGOLAND® New York Resort
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate theme park filled with kid-friendly rides, shows and plenty of LEGO® bricks!
AWESOME is happening every day at LEGOLAND® and now it has come to New York! Get ready for the unforgettable as you ride, climb, splash, and build your way through seven themed lands at LEGOLAND® New York Resort. The LEGOLAND® New York One Day Ticket gives you a full day’s admission to LEGOLAND® New York.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® New York Resort
Situated in the beautiful Hudson Valley just 60 miles from New York City, you can escape city life and enjoy a fun filled day at LEGOLAND® New York Resort. With your One Day Ticket you will have a full day’s admission to experience seven themed lands where the fun never ends!
Home to 30 million Lego bricks and spread over 150-acre’s, LEGOLAND® New York Resort is guaranteed to bring fun, smiles and laughter for both the young ones and LEGO® fans of all ages. Spend an entire day riding new and innovative rides, build a car and race it, attend a Ninja training camp, discover miniature Lego skylines and learn the rules of the road as you are awarded your LEGOLAND® driving licence. However you choose to spend your day, AWSOME awaits you every step of the way. Here are just some of the amazing highlights.
- LEGO® Factory Adventure Ride - Exclusive to LEGOLAND® New York Resort, transform into a minifigure on the world premiere LEGO® Factory Adventure Ride. You will get a brick’s eye view of how LEGO® bricks are created as you magically shrink to miniature size! This is one of the favourites at LEGOLAND® New York Resort and should not be missed.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride - Master the art of Spinjitzu as you journey into the Monastery, where Master Wu teaches you the powers of the elements. Use your newfound powers to fight and save the World of Ninjago!
- The Dragon - Calling all brave Knights to board an incredible LEGO® dragon. The King and Queen need your help to chase the red wizard and his dragon out of the castle. This thrilling coaster ride is all about fun and there's nothing to fear.
- MINILAND - Explore 10 destinations in one day! Built entirely out of LEGO® bricks this incredible attraction features famous buildings and landmarks and is nothing short of spectacular.
- Driving School – Learn the rules of the road and drive around LEGO® City at the LEGOLAND® New York Resort Driving School. Young drivers can take to the wheel in their very own electric car encountering traffic lights, roundabouts and much more! At the end of their lesson, they will earn their first ever LEGOLAND® Driving Licence.
- Build & Test – Let your imagination run wild in the most incredible place to build anything you can think of. Build a super speedy vehicle and race it against your friends and family. All ages are welcome, so there are no excuses not to join in.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® New York Resort
- Please check LEGOLAND® New York Resorts park operating calendar for up-to-date opening hours before visiting. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
- Park opening dates and times are subject to change without notice. Please check park opening hours before you visit the park.
- The LEGOLAND® New York Resort One Day Ticket gives you a full day's admission to LEGOLAND® New York Resort..
- You will be sent an official gate-ready ticket for LEGOLAND® New York Resort. This ticket gives you instant access to the park.
- Children 2 and under are free but need to be included in the booking and will require a ticket
- LEGOLAND® New York Resort is located at 1 LEGOLAND® Way, Goshen, NY 10924, just 60 miles from New York City.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the event date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND® New York Resort
- Where is LEGOLAND® New York Resort Located?
LEGOLAND® New York Resort is situated at 1 LEGOLAND® Way, Goshen, NY 10924, just 60 miles from New York City.
- Can i rent a stroller at LEGOLAND® New York Resort?
Yes, strollers are available for rental at the park.
- What age is LEGOLAND® New York Resort aimed at?
The whole family can enjoy most of the rides and attractions at LEGOLAND® New York Resort, however it is built primarily for families with kids aged 2-12.
- Do the rides and attractions have height restrictions?
Rides and attractions are carefully selected to ensure there is plenty to do for children age 2-12 (and parents too!). However, to ensure everyone’s safety, some rides at LEGOLAND® New York Resort will have minimum height requirements. Among the restrictions are: The Dragon: Minimum height requirement is 42 inches. Children under 48 inches must be accompanied on the ride. Dragon’s Apprentice: Minimum height requirement is 36 inches. Children under 42 inches must be accompanied on the ride. Driving School: Ages 6-13. Driving School: Ages 6-13. Junior Driving School: Ages 3-5.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, the LEGENDS OF CHIMA logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, the MINDSTORMS EV3 logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, NEXO KNIGHTS, and the NEXO KNIGHTS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.