Central Park Bike Tour
Enjoy Central Park like a New Yorker - on the back of a bike!
- Free cancellations*
- 4 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get to know Central Park like a local!
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer.
Our guide to Central Park Bike Tour
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA?
Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer. This fun 2-hour tour includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park including, Cherry Hill Fountain, Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Shakespeare Gardens, and many more. If you have a particular interest, your tour guide will be happy to tailor your tour to suit your interests. For example, if you're a movie buff, there are hundreds of sights in the park you can visit, which have been the back drop of many films. If you prefer to go off the beaten path, your mountain bikes and guides can show you the rugged side of nature in the heart of NYC.
- Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial.
- Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
- Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
- Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
These tours are for riders of all ages, the pace is relaxed, giving you ample time to view the majesty of Manhattan. Each tour provides a well-maintained bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
Store Location: Unlimited Biking, Central Park, 56 W 56th Street New York, NY 10019.
Store Opening Hours: April - Oct: 9am - 7pm; November - March 9am - 5pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Bike Tour
- This tour is designed for people of all ages - if you can ride a bike, you're welcome!
- You will bike just under 7 miles at a gentle, easy pace.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Each tour provides a well maintained bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Bike Tour
What is the Central Park Bike Tour?
The Central Park Bike Tour is a guided cycling tour that takes you through the heart of Central Park, showcasing its stunning natural beauty, historical landmarks, and hidden gems.
Do I need to be an experienced cyclist to join the tour?
Not at all! The tour is suitable for riders of all skill levels, and our expert guides will ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe.
What's included in the tour package?
Your tour package includes a high-quality bike rental, safety equipment (helmet), a knowledgeable guide, and a guided tour of Central Park's highlights.
Are children allowed on the tour?
Yes, children are welcome, but please note that children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
What happens in case of bad weather?
Tours generally run rain or shine. In the event of severe weather conditions, we will make every effort to reschedule your tour or provide a refund.
Can I tip the tour guide?
Yes, if you enjoyed your tour and found the guide's service exceptional, gratuities are greatly appreciated. It's customary to tip your guide as a way to show your appreciation for their knowledge and enthusiasm.
Rides & Attractions
Do we make stops during the tour?
Yes, our guides will lead you to various points of interest in Central Park, where you'll have the opportunity to stop, take photos, and learn about the park's history and landmarks.
Facilities & Amenities
Are there restroom facilities along the route?
Yes, there are restroom facilities available within Central Park.
Central Park Bike Tour Reviews
Great way yo see central park. Fantastic animated guide. See all the landmarks and learnt about the park in 2 hours.
Trusted Customer reviewed Central Park Bike Tour 31 Oct, 2022
Decided to try this tour out guide Daniel was good he had great banter and information. The only thing I would like to advise is that it is not clear that there is a few steep hills that are a little tough on older legs and that some guests can end up a little behind so lose out on some of the information.
Trusted Customer reviewed Central Park Bike Tour 01 Sep, 2019
Glad I booked this , Great Guide and was ideal for me to do whilst Wife and daughter went shopping !
Trusted Customer reviewed Central Park Bike Tour 26 Oct, 2016
Trusted Customer reviewed Central Park Bike Tour 29 Nov, 2015