The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Journey through Lancashire’s darkest and funniest history, it’s so much fun it’s scary! Winner of Best for Big Kids in the Day Out With The Kids Family Favourites Awards 2019!
Our guide to The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
Journey through Lancashire’s darkest and funniest history at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon. Enjoy an exciting and interactive adventure, where you’ll live and breathe Lancashire’s ‘orrible past.
Journey through Lancashire’s darkest and funniest history, at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon!
Get dunked headfirst into 1000 years of grisly history as the live actors and immersive sets bring Lancashire's past back to life. Find out how victims of the Black Plague sought to treat themselves with gruesome remedies and the hideous punishments treacherous pheasants endured at the hands of the Torturer in the depths of Lancaster Castle.
As you make your way through the past in this immersive adventure, you’ll see, smell and hear the ghastly history of the county, which ends with the ultimate Drop Ride to the Death… if you can stomach it!
The Blackpool Dungeon is open daily throughout the year and is located on Black Hey Street at the bottom of The Blackpool Tower.
Allow approximately 60-75 minutes for your visit to the Blackpool Dungeon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- Due to the nature of the attraction, the Blackpool Dungeon is not recommended to children under 10 years of age. Entry from age 3+ is however allowed at the discretion of the accompanying parent or guardian.
- Tickets to the Blackpool Tower Dungeon must be pre-booked online. The timeslot you select is the time you need to arrive at the Blackpool Tower Dungeon, please be aware that there will be a wait time before your tour begins.
- You can purchase drinks in The Red Lion at the end of the tour. Please be aware food and drink cannot be consumed whilst you are inside The Dungeon
- Gift shop is at the exit of the attraction
- The attraction and Red Lion are card only payments.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Blackpool Dungeon Admission Ticket
How do I receive my Blackpool Dungeon tickets?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print a copy and show on arrival at the Blackpool Dungeon.