Bristol Discovery 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop on board our open-top tour buses which showcase the best of Bristol! With 14 stops along the route you can hop off an explore the many parks, attractions, restaurants and family friendly venues.
Our guide to Bristol Discovery 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Situated at the end of the Great West Way, a 125 mile touring route from London, the diverse city of Bristol has an amazing amount of history just waiting for you to discover. Bristol has been named as the most artistic city in the UK with many museums, theatres, large music gigs and street art in and around the area!
With 14 stops along our route why not explore the home of Banksy, visit one of the most important historical ships in the world -Brunel’s SS Great Britain or sample one of the great restaurants at Bristol’s harbourside and soak up the atmosphere.
The Bristol Discovery ticket is valid for 24 hours with entertaining audio commentary in English on all our buses, so sit back and let this city take you by surprise. Whilst on board, we will take you past Bristol Zoo Gardens, Bristol Aquarium, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Cathedral, St Marys Redcliffe, Brunel's Old Station, Bristol Temple Meads, Bristol Hippodrome, Clifton Downs, Clifton Observatory.
- Every day from Monday to Sunday from April to October
- First departure 10.00am Last departure 4.00pm
- Buses every 60 minutes and 30 minutes on weekends
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bristol Discovery 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the Tootbus Bristol buses on this tour as many times as you like over a 24-hour period.
- You can start your journey at any of the stops.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.