Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
- 22 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Catch Spurs in action at their incredible stadium...
Cheer on the Spurs as they go toe to toe with one of their Premier League rivals at their spectacular 62,000-seater stadium. These great value tickets include a touch of luxury with access to a club lounge, grazing buffet, complimentary half-time drink and more.
Our guide to Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
While it's not the White Hart Lane of old, Tottenham's new stadium, built on the site of their famous previous ground, looks incredible and the atmosphere is electric.
What's more, Spurs should be a force to be reckoned with on the pitch as you'll discover with these deluxe tickets that boast numerous fabulous inclusions.
Full list of inclusions
East Premium Seat Package - corner location
- East Premium padded seating Tier 3, North East corner location
- Opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off
- Blocks 312 / 313
- Digital tickets - sent 48hrs before the game
- Includes grazing menu buffet served pre-match in-stadium lounge
- Complimentary half-time drink
- Contactless bar
- Matchday ex-players to visit (subject to availability)
- No dress code (no away / opposition colours)
2023/24 Fixtures (subject to change)
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various times between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable.
- August 19 - Manchester United
- September 16 - Sheffield United
- September 30 - Liverpool
- October 21 - Fulham
- November 4 - Chelsea
- November 25 - Aston Villa
- December 5 - West Ham United
- December 9 - Newcastle United
- December 23 - Everton
- December 30 - Bournemouth
- January 30 - Brentford
- February 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion
- February 17 - Wolverhampton Wanderers
- March 2 - Crystal Palace
- March 30 - Luton
- April 6 - Nottingham Forest
- April 20 - Manchester City
- April 27 - Arsenal
- May 11 - Burnley
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage or participation in European competitions. Unless specifically stated, daytime games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable in the event of a kick-off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Games are subject to last minute changes. Please check the official Premier League list for date or time amendments.
- Any guests seen to be openly supporting the opposition are liable to be refused entry or ejected from the stadium without compensation.
- These are digital tickets, so you will receive an email with a link to download the tickets 48-hours before the game. The digital ticket can be stored within the Wallet app on your iPhone and Apple Watch or the Google Pay app on your Android phone.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
Is the stadium wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the stadium does have wheelchair accessible options, although each enquiry is on a request basis and must be advised in advance.
Food & Drink
Are there food options for all dietary requirements?
Vegetarian/vegan options are readily available. For other dietary needs, the clubs should be advised beforehand as there may be a surcharge.
Can you bring food or drink from outside into the stadium?
Security checks are carried out in the stadium and outside liquid is not allowed inside the stadium.
Are there any restrictions on taking my medicine into the grounds?
Required medicine is allowed into the stadium, but all guests should bring proof of this, e.g., a medical card or doctors note.
Where is Tottenham Hotspur's Stadium?
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, replacing the club's previous ground, White Hart Lane, is in High Road, North London, N17 0BX.
How do I get to Spurs' grounds for the match?
The closest station is White Hart Lane (London Overground) which is about a 5-minute walk to the stadium. You can also try Northumberland Park (10-minute walk to grounds), Seven Sisters (30-minute walk to grounds), and Tottenham Hale (25-minute walk to grounds).
What is the capacity at Spurs' Stadium?
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has a seating capacity of 62,850, making it the 3rd largest football stadium in England, but largest club stadium in London!