Chianti Authentic Experience with two Wine Tastings
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore one of the most evocative areas of Tuscany famous for its red wine and unrivalled beauty. If you are interested in seeing where the world’s most famous vino is produced and trying a sample of the product, then this tour is just up your street!
Our guide to Chianti Authentic Experience with two Wine Tastings
Take a tour of the area which produces one of the most famous red wines in the world, Chianti in Tuscany, and try some of the vintages yourself.
A comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the world for its wine and its countryside of unrivalled charm, where woods alternate with vineyards and olive groves, in a landscape dotted with Romanesque parish churches, farmhouses, villas and castles of rare beauty.
The first stop of the tour is in the heart of the Florentine Chianti Classico, in a small cosy organic production Winery. Here, guided by the owner, you will discover the secrets of winemaking and enjoy a delicious tasting of the best wines produced, accompanied by local products.
Moving along the historical "Via Chiantigiana", you will cross the Sienese Chianti Classico area, admiring the breathtaking views of the rolling hills that made so famous this part of Tuscany, before reaching a family-run organic production Winery, which stands out for the excellent quality of its wines. Here, you will be welcomed by its passionate winemaker with an introductory walk along the slope through the vineyards. Once you arrive, a guided tour of the cellars and the lovely aromatic garden will be waiting for you, followed by a delicious tasting of four different wines and unique local products that you can find only here.
Do not miss this unique opportunity of tasting, but also to buy and bring them home as your best travel memory!
Apr to Oct - Daily. Nov to Mar - Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat
Approx 5 hours 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chianti Authentic Experience with two Wine Tastings
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- The excursions take place in different areas of the Chianti region.
- You must reconfirm your departure time and location locally.
- You are required to arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Castellina and the return to Florence is approx 1 hour earlier.
- Children aged 0-3 years are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Wineries are usually located on the top of the hill and you start the visit with a short walk along the slope through vineyards.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.