Dine Around Florence: An Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this authentic experience you’ll eat like a local on a restaurant-and-bar-hopping dine around, devouring a full meal including starters, local soup, first course, second course and dessert! Oh and the wine of course, explore wine cellars and get to taste either a Super Tuscan wine or a chianti. There will be many other surprises for your taste buds as you learn about the Tuscan cuisine.
Our guide to Dine Around Florence: An Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
In Florence, dinner isn’t just another meal, it’s a night-long symphony of food, flavors, and good friends. A celebration of regional cuisine and the flavors that make it unique. It’s not hard to find good food in Florence, but if you really want to eat as the Florentines do you need to come along with one of our local expert foodies to visit wine bars, restaurants, gelaterias, and more. For a culinary experience that introduces you to the very best of the city.
You’ll start your tour in the bustling plaza of Santo Spirito and head into an enoteca, or wine bar, where you’ll be able to sample some local wine and explore the underground wine cellars. You’ll sample Tuscan charcuterie, cheeses, and fresh-baked bread along with regional olive oils, balsamic vinegars and truffle. As you eat, your guide will explain why Florence has become recognized as one of the world capitals of good eating, even within Italy, and how the region of Tuscany is able to produce such quality foods.
In between the the artisans’ workshops that line Via Santo Spirito you’ll pass by our favorite bakery in Florence before sitting down at a local trattoria for the main event.
We hope you’ve saved some room because what comes next is the highlight of the evening. After a typical Florentine soup, you’ll devour your first and second course. Let us surprise you here...
Finally, our last stop will be at our favorite gelateria in Florence to grab a cup of your favorite gelato, invented right here in Florence. Our tour will end in a little square in the Oltarno Neighborhood.
Accompanied throughout by one of our local expert foodies, you’ll feel much more like you are spending an evening eating with friends than going on a food tour. Bring an appetite and an open mind and we’ll sort out the rest.
Around 3 hours 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dine Around Florence: An Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 14 guests.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Also note that the order of the sites visited may vary.
- Please note some sites/wineries are not accessible for wheelchair users. This does depend on the itinerary of the day.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dine Around Florence: An Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
Does this Dine Around Florence tour accommodate vegetarians & people with food allergies?
Yes, but please let us know at time of booking so that your guide will be aware on the day of the tour. Not all of the tastings on the tour can be substituted for others, but we will do our very best to make sure that you always have something to eat.