Dine Around Florence: Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this authentic experience you’ll eat like a local on a restaurant-and-bar-hopping dine around, devouring a full meal including starters, local soup, first course, second course and dessert! Oh and the wine of course, explore wine cellars and get to taste either a Super Tuscan wine or a chianti. There will be many other surprises for your taste buds as you learn about the Tuscan cuisine.
Our guide to Dine Around Florence: An Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
In Florence, dinner isn’t just another meal, it’s a night-long symphony of food, flavors, and good friends. A celebration of regional cuisine and the flavors that make it unique. It’s not hard to find good food in Florence, but if you really want to eat as the Florentines do you need to come along with one of our local expert foodies to visit wine bars, restaurants, gelaterias, and more. For a culinary experience that introduces you to the very best of the city.
You’ll start at a tiny corner bar on a quiet street in the Oltrarno neighborhood. It’s here where you’ll get a crash course in Tuscan cuisine in the form of regional cheese, bruschette, focaccia, and Chianti Classico wine.
From there, you’ll make a quick stop at one of Florence’s famous wine windows to sip a glass of red or white.
After this little warm up, you'll stop at another locally loved wine bar for an aperitivo of Tuscan cold cuts washed down with another regional wine. Now you're ready for dinner. Sit down at a trattoria to try the legendary bistecca alla fiorentina, or Florentine steak. One bite and you’ll immediately understand the city’s famous love for meat.
Finally, since you're in the birthplace of gelato, it would be practically criminal not to try Italy’s favourite frozen treat! You'll take a quick stroll to one of the city's most beloved gelaterias for a cup or a cone of your favorite flavor, made with organic regional ingredients.
April - October: Monday - Saturdays
November - March: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
Around 3 hours 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dine Around Florence: Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 12 guests.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Also note that the order of the sites visited may vary.
- Please note some sites/wineries are not accessible for wheelchair users. This does depend on the itinerary of the day.
- *Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dine Around Florence: Authentic Evening Food and Wine Experience
Does this Dine Around Florence tour accommodate vegetarians & people with food allergies?
Yes, but please let us know at time of booking so that your guide will be aware on the day of the tour. Not all of the tastings on the tour can be substituted for others, but we will do our very best to make sure that you always have something to eat.