Paddington Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for a bear-tastic day out with this Paddington Afternoon Tea Bus Tour.
Our guide to Paddington Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Meticulously crafted, you’ll enjoy a mouth-watering Paddington-themed afternoon tea menu, featuring the best marmalade sandwich ever. Treat yourselves to an array of sandwiches, cakes, and scones with clotted cream and jam. Your fantastic food will be paired with an extensive selection of drinks including hot chocolate, coffee, and tea.
Taking in the best views of London, the iconic double-decker Routemaster bus will take you past some of Paddington’s favourite London landmarks. Highlights include Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, and much more. Each table comes with a special built-in screen featuring a Paddington-guided animation of the tour. Paddington and Mrs Bird will tell you all about the famous landmarks and share the beloved bear’s view of the world.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and board the bus ahead of your 1 hour 45 minute tour. Your taste buds will be treated to a selection of sandwiches, cakes, and freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam. Pair your food with your choice of drinks from the selection including hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and water. Taking in the best views of London, you’ll pass iconic sights like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and much more. Each table comes with a special built-in screen featuring Paddington-guided animation with the beloved bear himself and Mrs. Bird.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paddington Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
- Minimum age: 5 years
- No wheelchair accessibility for entrance, folded wheelchair accommodated on bus.
- Alcohol available for 18+ years
- All allergies must be emailed and confirmed by management at [email protected].
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- This experience is available Wednesday - Sunday (exclusions may apply). Bookings are accepted 24hrs in advance.
- Participants are advised to arrive 15 minutes in advance to the experience. Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats Wednesday to Sunday on the lower and upper deck
- We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 45 mins for the full experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and theatre.