San Diego CityPASS
- 407 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 43% at San Diego's best theme parks and attractions...
See your choice of SeaWorld San Diego, LEGOLAND California, or both! With San Diego CityPASS® you save up to 43% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines!
Our guide to San Diego CityPASS®
San Diego CityPASS® features the top must-see, must-do San Diego attractions and prices them 43% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
The San Diego CityPASS® is valid for nine days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Your San Diego CityPASS® is valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Included Attractions as follows:
- SeaWorld® San Diego: Enjoy exciting and educational attractions, shows, and exhibits at SeaWorld® San Diego. Create fun and meaningful experiences, and become inspired to care about animals and wild wonders of the world.
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: AWESOME AWAITS at LEGOLAND® California Resort, with over 60 rides and attractions built for kids including THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD, the Dragon Coaster, Driving School, and more.
PLUS GET ADMISSION TO 3 MORE ATTRACTIONS.
There’s no need to choose now—decide later.
- San Diego Zoo® or Safari Park - 1 Day Pass at your choice of destination
- USS Midway Museum - General admission including 3d holographic movie Battle of Midway Theater
- City Cruises - San Diego One Hour Harbour Cruise
- Old Town Trolley Tours - Old Town Trolley Tour Silver Pass
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps - General Admission
- Maritime Museum of San Diego - General Admission
Ticket options include:
- SeaWorld® San Diego Plus 3 Attractions
- LEGOLAND® California Resort Plus 3 Attractions
- SeaWorld® San Diego and LEGOLAND® California Resort Plus 3 Attractions
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Diego CityPASS
- Your San Diego CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- San Diego CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use, and expire within one year of purchase.
- CityPASS® child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-12 however children aged 3 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS®.
- Advanced reservations are now required at most attractions and some attractions. To reserve your timed entry visit simply follow the instructions on your ticket. It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. If you have already reserved a time ticket with an attraction using your San Diego CityPASS®, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund for your San Diego CityPASS®.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Diego CityPASS®
What is the San Diego CityPASS, and how does it work?
The San Diego CityPASS is a convenient pass that grants you access to a selection of the city's top attractions at a significantly reduced price. It's valid for nine days, starting from the first day of use. You simply present your CityPASS on your smartphone at each attraction.
Do I need to choose the attractions I want to visit when buying the San Diego CityPASS?
Advanced reservations are now required at most attractions and some attractions. To reserve your timed entry visit simply follow the instructions on your ticket. It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How long is the San Diego CityPASS valid for?
The San Diego CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, starting from the first day of use. Make sure to plan your visits within this time frame.
Is the San Diego CityPASS a good value for money?
Absolutely! CityPASS bundles offer a substantial discount compared to purchasing individual admission tickets to each attraction. It's a great way to maximize your savings while enjoying the best of San Diego.
Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this San Diego CityPass?
You will receive a gate-ready digital San Diego CityPASS ticket - simpy download tickets to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your entry ticket to all the attractions and contains all the information required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
Rides & Attractions
Can I still cancel my tickets after I have booked attractions?
Yes, but, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.
Can I visit the attractions in any order I want?
Yes, you can visit the included attractions in any order you prefer. The choice is entirely up to you, allowing you to plan your itinerary based on your interests and schedule.
Can I share my San Diego CityPASS with others or transfer it to someone else?
No, CityPASS tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is written on the ticket. Be sure to have your photo ID with you when using the CityPASS.