Statue of Liberty Express Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fantastic value and the easiest way to visit the Statue of Liberty with an expert guide!
As our most laid-back and shortest (but no less fantastic!) Statue of Liberty tour, we developed this "Statue Express" experience allowing those with a short amount of time to visit the Statue without having to hit the ground running first thing in the morning! Enjoy a relaxed visit with an expert local guide, taking in the most fundamental aspects of Liberty Island.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty Express Tour
Learn the epic story of how Lady Liberty went from an unwanted passion project to the preeminent symbol of American freedom on this shortened version of our popular Early Access Statue of Liberty tour. Take to the waters on your way to Liberty Island for a jaunt around the grounds surrounding the Statue. Meet one of our excellent local guides, a connoisseur of all things Lady Liberty, at Battery Park setting the tone for a relaxed tour of Americana.
To start your full tour of Liberty Island, greet the many vantage points surrounding you - Brooklyn and the (arguably) even more famous Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and the Immigration Station, the mouth of the Hudson River, and the most iconic view of New York City - Lower Manhattan, a jungle of glass and concrete.
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the first boat over to Liberty Island, this relaxed visit is the one for you. Travelling with a group of 20 and an expert guide, you’ll enjoy a leisurely boat ride and full tour of Liberty Island and the Statue.
Your tour starts when you meet your expert guide in battery park and take in iconic buildings like Castle Clinton (America’s first immigration station) and the Pier A Harbor House before hopping a ferry out to the Statue of Liberty. When you arrive on the Island, you’ll dive into the story of how the statue came to be and why it almost wasn’t built at all.
After a tour of the island, you’ll board the ferry again and be back in Battery Park. In just three hours, you’ll have seen the Statue and learned its story from an expert guide; no early wake-up calls, no waiting in line, just easy, intimate access to America’s most iconic monument.
Varies, please see calendar.
Around 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty Express Tour
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that New York has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $0.25 only. You MUST have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.