Picasso & Moco Museum with Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Embark on a cultural adventure with our museum tour, featuring the works of Picasso and MOCO, including a captivating walking tour through the historic El Born neighbourhood. Immerse yourself in art and history, discovering the essence of Barcelona's vibrant cultural scene.
Our guide to Picasso & Moco Museum with Walking Tour
In the first part of the visit you will take a guided tour of the Born neighbourhood, one of the most historical areas of Barcelona. The tour will pass through places such as the Arc de Triomf, the Passeig del Born and the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar.
One of the icons of the city, which you will discover on this tour, is undoubtedly the Arc de Triomf, which was designed for the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona in 1888. It is located in Paseo Lluís Companys, very close to the starting point of your tour.
At the end of the walking tour, you will enter into the Picasso Museum, which is the only museum created during the artist's lifetime. Accompanied by your guide, you will discover the most important details of Picasso's life and career. You will be able to appreciate his artistic evolution through the collection of more than 3.500 works.
After the visit to the Picasso Museum, you will go to the Moco Museum, located right next to the Picasso Museum. Your guide will give you the tickets to enter.
The visit to the Moco Museum is by yourself, but you have the option to download an audio-guide on your mobile phone to learn all the details of each of the works. You'll find works by well-known artists such as Banksy, Kaws, Andy Warhol and Jean-Michele Basquiat. The idea of the museum is to offer visitors a unique art collection to reflect on modern society.
Furthermore, the experience at the Moco Museum begins when you enter into the place where it is located, the Cervelló Palace, a historic building in the city, where from the Middle Ages until the 20th century aristocrats, merchants and members of the royalty lived in this palace.
About 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Picasso & Moco Museum with Walking Tour
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- The tour company reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- English only (monolingual) tours are on a Wednesday & Friday (until end of October) and then Wednesdays only until March.
- English & Spanish option (Bilingual) are on Saturdays only throughout the year.
- Rucksacks are not allowed in the museum. If you do have one you will need to leave it at the box office to access the museum. It will be your responsibility to retrieve after.
- Please check the schedule for the facilities you wish to visit at the site.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.