Chianti Tour: Wine Experience in Chianti Hills & Village from Florence
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Wine tasting and beautiful Tuscan countryside…. What are you waiting for? Book now!
Venture into the beautiful Tuscan countryside to enjoy ancient traditions and flavours. Stroll through the stunning streets of Villages in Chianti and taste some of Italy’s most delicious wines in a local winery.
Our guide to Chianti Tour: Wine Experience in Chianti Hills & Village from Florence
Forget the hassle of driving on your own, let an expert guide take you by bus into the Chianti hills for an incredible wine-tasting experience from Florence.
Leave the city behind as you head out into the Tuscan countryside, marvelling at the stunning landscape around you. Visit two nearby vineyards, partake in wine tastings and converse with locals about the wine-making process.
Once you arrive in a charming Chianti village, your guide will take you to visit one of the town’s traditional wineries, where you can enjoy a tasting session of 3 regional wines. At the end of the tasting session, there will be the opportunity to purchase your tasted wines and take them home. After that, you will have plenty of free time to stroll and explore the gorgeous narrow streets of the town.
Your tour continues towards a traditional farm and winery located in the picturesque Chianti hills. Here you will have a tour of the entire winery and learn about the wine-making process from grape to glass. Enjoy another tasting session of 3 local Chianti wines as well as local products such as salami and olive oil.
Finally, sit back and relax on the return journey to Florence.
Daily from April - October and Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from November - March.
See Calendar for times.
Around 6 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chianti Tour: Wine Experience in Chianti Hills & Village from Florence
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Infants aged 0-3 years travel for free and must sit on a parents/guarians lap.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Meeting point: The Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the train station Santa Maria Novella 'Salone Biglietti' Area.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour runs with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- *Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 24 hours before the tour. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended less than 24 hours prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.