I Bike Florence
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Florence's original bike tour!
This relaxing and fun bike tour is a great way to discover the cradle of the Renaissance. Departing from the historic centre, you will see all the major sites on board a vintage Italian “Graziella” bike and also stop for a wonderful Italian Gelato.
Our guide to I Bike Florence
Florence is perfect for biking and this bike tour takes you where the bus tours can’t go, in pedestrian areas and little tiny streets. It will take you less time than any walking tours, showing you roads out of the usual tourist paths, too far to be reached by foot, too tiny for a bus!
You will visit all the major tourist attractions, under the experienced guidance of our entertaining professional history guide.
You will ride through the narrow streets of the main centre and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, Pontevecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce etc.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, you will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city, and for photo opportunities.
Relax, enjoy the tour and even taste an excellent Gelato! (included)
Our licensed guides will help you discover the most of the "cradle of the Renaissance" in less time and in the funniest way It is simply perfect as an introduction as well as for veterans. Either way, we're sure you'll agree that biking is the best way to see the "cradle of the Renaissance".
We have all the options for bikers of any age as well as families. For younger kids (0-5 yrs) we provide child seats. We can accommodate children 6-8 years on child seats or bike trailers. We then have other options to accommodate persons of any age: tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person of any age from 9 years and above.
- 10.00 am throughout the year, Additional time between Apr to Oct - 3.00 pm
- Please allow approximately 2 and a half hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for I Bike Florence
- Families with children are welcome to join the tour! We have all the options for bikers of any age as well as families.
- For younger kids (0-5 yrs) child seats are provided for no additional charge. Children 6-8 years old can be accommodated on child seats or bike trailers. There are also other options to accommodate persons of any age: tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person from 9 years old and above.
- Children 12 years and older, can bike on an individual bike (no reduction will be applied in this case).
- Please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
- Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- You are required to arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Rain Policy: The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.