Wanna Be Italiano! – Florence Cooking Class
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Learn how to cook a nice Tuscan meal in the heart of Florence!
This fantastic 'hands-on' experience is a great way to learn more about Tuscan cuisine. Help prepare a traditional four-course Tuscan lunch with Chef Giovanni and then sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labour accompanied by great local wines.
Our guide to Wanna Be Italiano! – Florence Cooking Class
The first-ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence!
Meet one of our famous and charismatic chefs and learn how to cook a nice Tuscan meal in the heart of Florence!
First step: a little walk to the Central Market, and grocery shopping! You will go shopping with the chefs at the central market, picking up the ingredients for your lunch. You will meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens. You will learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients.
After this fun experience, you will reach our fascinating home-like professional location, just a few steps from the central market, where you'll enjoy a delicious tasting of typical products and you will start putting your hands on the ingredients to create your own meal, driven by the expert guidance of our Chefs.
Your menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but will usually be made of bruschetta, different kinds of fresh home-made pasta from scratch (i.e. tagliatelle and ravioli), sauces for the pasta, and a dessert. Next, enjoy the meal you prepared yourself, accompanied by two glasses of a selection of Chianti wine. A booklet to take home, with recipes that will let you cook for your friends once you get back, along with a graduation certificate to show off!
- Daily - Mar to Oct, Mon - Sat - Nov to Feb
- 9.00 am
- Please allow approximately 5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wanna Be Italiano! – Florence Cooking Class
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Please note it is your responsibility to inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Vegetarians are more than welcome in this cooking class, as they will be able to cook vegetarian recipes. Please inform us in advance.
- We regret that this tour is not suitable for Celiacs.
- This tour includes a short walking part.
- Please note that when the Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will substitute instead.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Please specify the age of the child at the time of booking
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.