Moulin Rouge with Roundtrip Transport and Half Bottle Champagne
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An unforgettable evening at the Moulin Rouge with the "FÉERIE" (Fairy) show. 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person included.
Our guide to Moulin Rouge with Roundtrip Transport and Half Bottle Champagne
"Féerie" comprises a troupe of 100 artists including the 60 Doris Girls recruited worldwide; 1000 costumes with feathers, glitter and strass made in the most famous Parisian workrooms; and a magnificent setting with rich colours and unique drawings created by Italian artists. The show includes the best international entertainments as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly-awaited return of the giant Aquarium. Enjoy the original music played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
Departure: from Place de Sydney, near the Eiffel tower.
After the show, drop off in the center of Paris near your hotel or in an aera where you can easily reach your taxi ( Opera, Arc de triomphe/Champs Elysées, Bastille or Montparnasse)
For a departure at 7:45 pm, the show starts at 9 pm and ends at 11 pm; for a departure at 9:45 pm, it starts at 11 pm and ends at 1 am.
Duration: 4 hours
Daily 8.00 pm or 10.00 pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Moulin Rouge with Roundtrip Transport and Half Bottle Champagne
- Tours depart from PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- After the Moulin Rouge show the drop off service will serve : Opera area, Arc the Triomph area, Montparnasse area, Eiffel Tower and Bastille areas, where taxis will be available. Return to your hotel is not included.
- Guests are required to wear smart dress. No short, jeans or sneakers.
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Access not permitted to 6 year olds and younger
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions for Moulin Rouge with Roundtrip Transport and Half Bottle Champagne
Clothing & Accessories
What is the dress code in the Moulin Rouge?
Elegant attire is required in the Moulin Rouge (a tie and jacket are not mandatory): no shorts, no flip-flops, no running shoes, no sportswear and no open shoes for Gentlemen.
You will also be asked to remove your hat or cap (if wearing) when you enter the venue.
What is Moulin Rouge?
The Moulin Rouge is a world-famous cabaret venue based in Montmartre, Paris which has been around since 1889. It is widely regarded as the birthplace of the can-can dance and is still an iconic and popular venue for visitors to Paris each year, hosting 2 shows a night.