Direct from Graceland: Elvis
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the most iconic and influential figures of the 20th century, all things Elvis Presley comes to London directly from Graceland for an exhibition like no other. Featuring the most significant collection of artifacts to ever leave Memphis, uncover the life of the King of Rock and Roll this October.
Our guide to Direct from Graceland: Elvis
Direct from Graceland: a major new retrospective exhibition exploring the life of Elvis Presley who to this day is one of the most iconic and influential figures of the 20th Century, will open in London this October.
Enjoy a powerful narrative exploring Elvis’ epic career, incredibly unique persona, life at Graceland and fabulous sense of style. The exhibition will also reveal lesser-known aspects of his early years, hobbies and personal life.
If you’re a die-hard Elvis fan, you’ll recognise some of the iconic items travelling from Memphis to London for this special exhibition. Discover the Gold Lamé Suit worn by Elvis in the 1950s, one of two jumpsuits from his 1973 “Aloha from Hawaii” televised satellite concert watched by 1.5 billion people around the world and the cape he threw into the audience at the end of the show! You’ll also see his military uniforms, American Football uniform, TCB Super Trike Motorcycle and Ferrari Dino GT4 as well as Lisa Marie’s baby clothes and Elvis’ first job application.
This retrospective exhibition will move beyond his musical career and present more of his private side — it’s one not to be missed!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Direct from Graceland: Elvis
- You must print the voucher provided to exchange on arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot. Latecomers may be refused admission and no refunds will be issued.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- No food is permitted inside the exhibition, however there is a bar & cafe to purchase food and refreshments.
- Large bags are not permitted in the exhibition.
- The experience will be closed on the 24th and 25th December.
- The exhibition is open Monday 12.00-19.00. Tuesday-Friday 10.00-19.00. Saturday 09.00-20.00 and Sunday 09.00-19.00. Please check locally for any last minute changes or closures.
- Dates and times are subject to availability and changes.
- It is recommended to give yourself about 90 minutes to visit the exhibition.
- There is no cloakroom available
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable/non-changeable once booked. 100% cancellation charges will apply.