Old Town Alexandria Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Alexandria, Virginia, is a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC. It’s known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings.
Our guide to Old Town Alexandria Bike Rentals
Just south of Washington D.C., sits Alexandria: a quiet little town filled with history.
Discover the home of George Washington atop Mount Vernon and explore the cobblestone streets of Old Town. Unlimited Biking provides everything you need for an all-day cycling adventure. For families, we have attachments available.
This self-guided bike ride is the best way to experience Old Town.
125 S Union Street Alexandria VA 22314
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM - 7PM / November 1st - March 31st: 9AM - 5PM
2 hours , 4 hours or DayPass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Old Town Alexandria Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.